You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:01:02 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: If You Want a Minaj, I Got a Tricycle [F&F seeking M/F for High Fantasy RP]  (Read 1619 times)

Offline RachubkaTopic starter

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Pretty.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0

Hey there! Thanks for clicking on this dumb title.

Lithium and Rachubka are looking for a third to take part in some sort of neat high fantasy RP! Details are in the works as we're hoping to find a wonderful person who is up for collaborating on the plot and setting with us. As stated in the, again, really dumb title, we're actually not very picky at all in terms of who shows interest! In terms of gender, at least. :P The only thing that would put one person who shows interest above another is one's penchant for writing! A post or two every few days would be amazing! The two of us don't write chapters every post but we're more inclined to the medium length variety. Basically, we're pretty dope. You should be dope, too.

But! If you do want something to work off of, the general idea is that our three characters are thrown together by circumstance, whether it be a happenstance meeting turned adventure or some other outside force. Then, well, we go from there. Neat little quests? Sure. Court Intrigue? Heck yeah. One of the three catch some weird, quirky virus and the other two have to find a cure or something? Weird, but sounds fun. The naughty? Yeah, probably at some point. Definitely at some point. If you still need some convincing, here are the potential ladies you'll be dealing with!

Our Fearless Heroines

Mari Hyluan, the lively Dark Elf. A failed mage turned soldier of fortune.

Vestele Yinxidor, the illustrious High Elf. Comes in either brazen swordswoman or haughty sorceress flavors, depending on what our third player opts for.

If you're interested in helping us out with this request, feel free to reach out to both of us somehow. PMs are cool. Posting in here is cool. Doing nothing is not cool.

TL;DR

-Males and females are both welcome to apply.
-We'll be using a high fantasy setting, though the details aren't set in stone. Probably an original setting, but we can definitely draw from other sources.
-Ideally, we'd be aiming for vaguely medium size posts, so somewhere in between one-liners and novellas!
-A couple of posts per week would be nice, maybe more if we're all feeling particularly inspired.

EDIT: Got some interest! Neat. We'll have to work through a few things with everyone and it will probably be slow going because I am literally the worst. Sit tight! Also...

« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 10:55:30 pm by Rachubka »

Offline firepyre

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Dare you?
  • View My Rolls
Interested. I'm assuming the focus here would be the story, with a focus on character interaction, rather than smut? Are you open to more players beyond three?

I'll have a think about some possible characters and do something up in a few hours. Perhaps a Knight in not-so-shining armour would make a good fit. In the meantime, feel free to take a look at my O/Os.

My O/Os

Anyway, gotta run now

-Fire

Offline Lithium

• Summoner of Flowers | Elia's loyal subject | Red's Kittyboo
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Morphine Cloud
  • View My Rolls
Interested. I'm assuming the focus here would be the story, with a focus on character interaction, rather than smut? Are you open to more players beyond three?

I'll have a think about some possible characters and do something up in a few hours. Perhaps a Knight in not-so-shining armour would make a good fit. In the meantime, feel free to take a look at my O/Os.

Hi there!

You're correct, we did intend for the game to lean more towards the adventuring and interaction side of things, though of course that's not to say that it'll be devoid of sexual scenes. We just want a healthy amount of context surrounding them! Very roughly, something like a 75:25 ratio of plot to smut sounds about right.

Depending on the interest/applications that we receive, we're potentially open to increasing the game from a threesome to a foursome.

Thanks for your post! We'll be looking forward to see what you come up with. ^^

Offline PhantomPistoleer

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
*Edit:  Sorry, I didn't see your request for PMs.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 11:02:22 pm by PhantomPistoleer »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Pretty.
  • View My Rolls

Nawwwwwwwwww, not a requirement. I've just been a PM grubbing whooore while Lithium gets to be sad and lonely. I'm just trying to ensure the love is spread!

Offline Lithium

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Morphine Cloud
  • View My Rolls

Posts or PMs are both fine, though PMs are probably a bit more convenient. The note is just so that when people do send a PM, they attach both myself and Rach as opposed to just one of us. :)

Nawwwwwwwwww, not a requirement. I've just been a PM grubbing whooore while Lithium gets to be sad and lonely. I'm just trying to ensure the love is spread!

^ That. :P

Offline PhantomPistoleer

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls

o_o;;  Okay.  Could you please elaborate on how powerful proposed characters should be?

Offline Lithium

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Morphine Cloud
  • View My Rolls
o_o;;  Okay.  Could you please elaborate on how powerful proposed characters should be?

Yes, good question! They shouldn't be incompetent, but not yet super accomplished or powerful either. On a scale of 1 to 10, they should be around a 3, give or take a little bit.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 11:15:15 pm by Lithium »

Offline PhantomPistoleer

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Yes, good question! They shouldn't be incompetent, but not yet super accomplished or powerful either. On a scale of 1 to 10, they should be between around a 3, give or take a little bit.

All right.  Would it be accurate to say that the characters are clearly skilled, but haven't found their place in the world?

Additionally, when you guys created the game, how did you envision the characters meeting?  Do they already know each other at the start of the game?  In other words, has that "circumstance that brought them together" already happened?

Offline Lithium

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Morphine Cloud
  • View My Rolls
All right.  Would it be accurate to say that the characters are clearly skilled, but haven't found their place in the world?

Pretty much!

Additionally, when you guys created the game, how did you envision the characters meeting?  Do they already know each other at the start of the game?  In other words, has that "circumstance that brought them together" already happened?

We went in with the assumption that the characters haven't met prior to the beginning of the game. That being said, we're not opposed to pre-existing relationships between two or more of the characters, it's just something that would be decided together with whoever joins us.

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Pretty.
  • View My Rolls
Re: If You Want a Minaj, I Got a Tricycle [F&F seeking M/F for High Fantasy RP]
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2016, 05:45:41 pm »
Heyooooooooooooooooo. UPDATE TIME.

As many of you have pointed out in PMs and such;

All considered, Lithium and I are just going to work with all the beautiful responses we did get and start on figuring out what works best for us and, consequently, you! We'll do that through PMs because it's more fun. I guess. Something like that. Sure.

Locking this guy up. Thanks for reading and replying everyone!