You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 10:45:45 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Shameless Ad for RPs [M for A; Celebs & Rule 34]  (Read 1300 times)

Offline daxg2001Topic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • I'm very sorry you wasted your time reading this.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Shameless Ad for RPs [M for A; Celebs & Rule 34]
« on: November 23, 2016, 02:00:38 pm »
Hey there! Dax here, a writer & RPer from the UK (GMT timezone) looking to get some ideas and RPs going around here! I'm happy to go RPs over forum threads or over instant messenger if that's more preferred, and am OK with a variety of themes and kinks etc. The thread title shows that I am a male, but I'm more than happy in a RP to play either a male or female role/character, and that can be either an established character or an original character! And if that means me and my partner playing a known character each, then that's just fine as well. I'm not sadly interested in an all OC RP, or playing all OCs in a known universe so to speak either.

My main interest through is RPs around either real life celebrities in kinky and naughty situations, or the same ideas with famous fictional characters from video games, comic books etc. I know that around here there doesn't seem to be too much interest in the celeb side of things, but Marvel & DC centred RPs seem to get interest so I'm hoping that might get me some messages at the very least! To give an idea of my fictional likes, my fave games series include: Borderlands, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Dead or Alive, Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, and Stardew Valley. Celeb wise I like singers, actresses, musicians, models, and I especially love female wrestlers from WWE, TNA, SHIMMER, ROH and beyond!

I'd rather not go down the "romance" route of the character I play falling head over heels after one night of passion, but that's not to say that I'm not looking for some build before we hit the action either. I am not however looking to turn a RP into a romance, sappy happy ending sort of scene. We can certainly play characters in a cannon relationship or pairing etc but I won't be interesting in playing a character that just falls head over heels in love for your character OC or otherwise, and I don't want that from you either. Same time, I'm not looking for simply just smut or some wham-bam action. Some build up is fun! A set up, a meeting, some talk then the "fun" stuff comes in! Make it reasonable, make it work. Not just suddenly being shy and then as soon as the action starts we suddenly have a sex god on our hands!

Pairings? I'm looking ideally for MxF scenes. Nothing against MxM or FxF but I'm far more comfortable with a "straight" scene if that makes sense. If there's an offer or idea to join a group RP then I might be interested but right now I'm looking more for a "solo" writing with just one partner. I am sadly not interested in MxM, FxF or any pairing with trans, futa, or anything apart from a M or F.

To get the ball rolling so to speak, here's a couple ideas that I've had in mind for a while, but all of these can be easily tweaked and changed to make one element more prominent for removed. Any idea can be expanded on or worked on to fit both our needs!

1) The videogame heroine needs a specific piece of equipment/item/artefact but lacks the gold to purchase it. Perhaps another deal can be struck to get her what she wants?

2) The character attends a fancy ball, but is bored and slips out to the side. In the quiet area of the building she "entertains" herself with a young butler or similar member of staff.

3) Oh no! One of those damn hackers got into the iCloud and has those naughty, incriminating pictures that could ruin a starlet's career! If only there was a way of convincing the pleasantly surprisingly attractive hacker to hand those pictures back...

4) How can a superheroine convince a young, stud criminal to ditch the life of crime and go back to the straight and narrow, without just beating some sense into him? I think we can guess how...

5) Jeez, life in this town is boring... I thought things would be fun here in [Fictional town! City! Is it from a video game? Comic book? Movie?]... Huh? What's this? A mysterious note: "You have potential. Meet me at the clock tower at midnight, alone." Where could this lead to...

Those are obviously just a few, if not a little cheesy, ideas. I'm always open for new ideas and suggestions, so if you have some of your own feel free to shoot them my way.

As far as kinks go? Check out my ONs And OFFs List HERE to see what floats my boat. There's also an expansion of different ideas etc that I'm interested in over there as well for some further reading.

So, thanks for reading this post! Looking forward to hopefully seeing some messages from you guys soon, and I'll be sure to reply to PMs etc ASAP (as my timezone permits!).
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:03:07 pm by daxg2001 »

Offline daxg2001Topic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • I'm very sorry you wasted your time reading this.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Shameless Ad for RPs [M for A; Celebs & Rule 34]
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:04:38 pm »
10/01/2017 - Updated for the new year! Tweaked some stuff now that I'm familiar with the goings on of the site. Hopefully it will spark some interest with fellow writers!