You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 24, 2020, 03:18:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking For A Few Good Stories {MxM}  (Read 271 times)

Offline D is for DemonTopic starter

Looking For A Few Good Stories {MxM}
« on: October 23, 2016, 09:55:13 PM »
Well, I am back after quite the hiatus, and looking to get back into roleplaying. I hope I can interest a few of you to join me, though I only want a maximum of three roleplays at a time. So.. As they say, on with the show!

To begin with, I should let you know that I am only interested in doing M x M roleplays, please and thank you. With that said, I do not care what your real-life gender is.

If you're still with me, then lets cover a few no, nevers: I will not do anything involving scat, pedo, bestiality, mpreg, or anything in which my character is sexually tortured (plain old acts of violence outside a 'bedroom setting' are fine, as is reasonable S & M.)

I prefer to play a sub, but I can certainly play a switch if my partner would like that, and I don't play wimpy or girly boys. A few of my kinks are biting (giving and receiving,) light bloodplay, being tied up or handcuffed, rough sex, semi-non-con (not full on rape, but pushing boundaries for sure,) and power struggles. Other than as listed in the previous paragraph, the only kinks I really mind are feet (uck!) and anything that really unrealistically changes the body or a part of it especially size-wise.

I enjoy a roleplay with a good story, and I also like sex within that story; both are equally important to me. I prefer darker stories, twisted fairy tales, and I also prefer fantasy, historical fantasy, or sci-fi or dystopia. My favorite eras are: Ancient Rome, Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian, the 1920's, and World War II.

I do not expect perfection in a writing partner, and we all make mistakes sometimes when writing or typing. I do ask that you pay attention to the spell-checker, and try to use basic good grammar.

I love the vampire x werewolf conflict dynamics, and I enjoy a lot of fandoms (other than anime, game, or comedy ones.) I am open to many different plot ideas. Some of my other favorites are:
Knight x Prince
Emperor x Gladiator
Dandy x Streetboy
Serial Killer x Serial Killer or x Special Agent
Paranormal Menace x Investigator
Pirate x Naval Captain

As far as fandoms go, I will generally not play a canon character; I prefer to play OC's most of the time, but whether my partner plays a canon or an OC is either way fine with me. And now, onto the fabulous fandom list - it includes but is not limited to:
The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, etc.)
A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones
The Vampire Chronicles
Hunger Games Trilogy
Thor / Avengers / X-Men
Star Wars (movie-verse)
Star Trek
There are many other fandoms I like, particularly literary or film based.

I am, again, very interested in hearing your ideas and plot suggestions too, and I am pretty flexible.

If any of this interests you, please shoot me a PM, and we can get talking.