You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 03:42:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: GM for Fertile/Virile Orcish Warrior-Woman [Closed]  (Read 109 times)

Offline Silver PhoenixTopic starter

GM for Fertile/Virile Orcish Warrior-Woman [Closed]
« on: October 14, 2016, 06:31:52 PM »

Hi there and thanks for looking! I've long been wanting to run a story centred around an orcish woman who tires of the traditional ways of orc-kind and ventures into world beyond the one she knows. Perhaps she's a barbarian-shaman on a spirit quest, maybe she's an unusual paragon who feels out of place, or just a woman just tired of being at the whims of stupid males and birthing sons who’ll follow the same path – perhaps even leading a group of like-minded followers.

I'm open to working from a freeform writing or doing it by system (I'm favouring Pathfinder or D&D 5e), in which I'll generally be adopting a sort of GM role. If you're interested in using a setting, I'm knowledgeable in both the Forgotten Realms and Pathfinder's Golarion, but if you'd like something original, I'm happy to world-build as well!

Some of the big wants rattling in my head at present are:
  • She has a strong maternal instinct and drive to find worthy men. (offspring perhaps left in care of above-mentioned followers?) Perhaps with a liking/fetish for non-orc men/inter-race breeding?

• A clash of cultures sort of thing, with her being comfortable (or just unconscious) with exposing/revealing her body.

• I appreciate woman who can fight, not just with words, but with sword and shield, or a two-handed axe/hammer (maybe she'd be an early prototype for a Valkyrie or Fury)

• Willfulness and or headstrong (without necessarily being dominant, but that's okay too – maybe she just doesn't submit to those weaker than her!)

• Perhaps someone with the destiny to become a queen/empress?  Given previous mentions on sexuality and battle-prowess; an almost Ishtar-like figure.

• ((Especially if using a system) It might be interesting to transition from an evil to good (or at least neutral) but not necessary – here I was merely thinking of the circumstances of upbringing.

If anyone feels interested, feel free to drop me a PM! Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 05:10:55 PM by Silver Phoenix »