You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:26:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Gallery (M/F Plots)  (Read 448 times)

Offline OxygenTopic starter

The Gallery (M/F Plots)
« on: October 11, 2016, 07:04:59 PM »

Basic Notes
  • I am friendly! Honest! See, look at this smiley face. =)
  • My post frequency is in general once a week to once every two weeks. Disclaimer: As I have both work and school obligations, wait times can extend to a longer period as per necessary.
  • Please be patient; my real life responsibilities are more important than roleplaying. I will post when I am able.
  • I will write scenes without sexual content with anyone. However, if the scene contains sexual content then I prefer to write almost exclusively with Ladies. I do not write scenes containing sexual content with Lords. Lieges are determined on a case by case basis.
  • I do not roleplay via email. I prefer to write via forum but will also consider PM roleplay.
  • I write primarily dominant male characters. However, I can also write submissive male characters.
  • Occasionally, if it is scene appropriate, I am open to writing dominant females.

Below you will find a mix of picture prompts and written prompts.
 If you are interested in discussing any ideas, please send me a message rather than replying in this thread. Thank you.

Re: The Gallery (M/F Plots)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 07:05:49 PM »

Notes
  • Kink Meter: Describes the potential for sexual activity to occur in the story. It is rated from lowest to highest.
    • : Non-sexual
    • : Potentially very vanilla
    • : Slightly vanilla
    • : Kinky!
    • : Very Kinky!
    • : Oh myyyyy!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:27:41 PM by Oxygen »

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 07:45:23 PM »

Summary:
An important but not powerful god succumbs to sentiment and saves individual who was meant
to die. As a result, a rift in reality is formed and a superhero is born. Superhero's existence
further unbalances reality. Balance must be restored.

Keywords: Modern-apocalyptic, Fantasy, Superheros, Magic, Humor

Kink Meter:

Seeking: Open to discussion.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:08:15 PM by Oxygen »

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 08:07:46 PM »

Summary:
Most forms of government have become obsolete. In its place, Corporatocracy has become the
international standard worldwide. Corporations determine and distribute the wealth of its home
nation. Control is determined by the most prosperous business. They in turn employ their own
police force, commonly referred to as the Wolves. The Wolves maintain order and ensure that
threats to the ruling class remain minimal. Similarly, scientific advancements are privately
developed. Artificial Intelligence has already been discovered. Sentience has become the next
greatest goal of humankind.

Some would disagree with this form of advancement and are determined to return power to their
nation's people..

Keywords: Futuristic, Dictatorships, Rebellion, Folklore

Kink Meter:

Seeking: Government dissenters, Terrorists, Red Riding Hood, Robin Hood's Faithful Few

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:08:02 PM by Oxygen »

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 01:11:50 PM »

Summary:
"Smoke" is what many in the law enforcement business call, an 'asshole'. For most of his life, he
has been hopping around time, causing mischief using a homemade time traveling device. Now
that isn't to say that Smoke is a bad person. For the most part, he's out to enjoy life, and maybe
lift a few valuable artifacts off of unsuspecting residents of various time periods. Along the way
he helps who he can. One such individual was in dire straights when Smoke gave her a hand.

From that moment forward they were partners in crime. However, eventually their partnership
had to come to an end when she decided to live the straight and narrow lifestyle and become
a member of the very time police who had been chasing Smoke all those years across time.

He supported her decision and encouraged her to follow her dreams. However, that does mean
that the former partners are now (professionally speaking) sworn enemies. Even if Smoke sees
it much less seriously than others do.

Keywords: Time jumping, Crime, Mischief, Humor

Kink Meter:

Seeking: Former partner in crime, Former apprentice, Rival, Etc. Open to discussion.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:07:48 PM by Oxygen »

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 09:06:45 PM »

Summary:
For centuries, the Elven Nations had enjoyed endless prosperity. Unlike the generations before them, they had learned
to live peacefully with humans. Humans, whose life spans were much shorter than elves could not recall a time when
they did not live in harmony with their northern neighbours. As a result, the Elves, though tolerant and able to share
the land with humans were distrustful and paranoid of their short lived cousins. Over the years, this paranoia developed
and morphed into xenophobia.

In an effort to ensure their 'safety', the elves kidnapped a human baby. They guided her and brainwashed her into believing
the same lies they had been developing for years. They made her fear and dislike other humans emphasized her study of magic
in order to 'protect' herself from the humans. Elves, with no ability for magic itself molded her into the very first Witch
in nearly a thousand years. In secret they guided her magical learning into increasingly dangerous forbidden studies.

The young woman, with no true mastery of her abilities released a spell one fateful day which released an incurable plague
upon all that it touched, including herself. The plague which later came to be known as the Infection ravaged the host's
body and led to a painful and inevitable death. In death, the bodies of the afflicted would reanimate and seek to consume the
flesh of the living and spread the disease further.

Luckily, because the elves were such an isolated society, the Infection was contained to only their species. Within a month
the entire elven population had been eliminated and they were beginning to seek out their southern neighbours. Requiring
immediate action, the council of mages sent their most talented to put an end to the infection in any way that they could.

Keywords: Elf-zombies, Post-apocalyptic, Fantasy

Kink Meter:

Seeking: Fellow adventurer. Open to discussion.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:12:39 PM by Oxygen »

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 09:07:26 AM »

Summary:
Supernatural creatures, like humans have come to coexist together. Though unlike
humans, these creatures have become skilled at living amongst each other peacefully.
Succubi and Incubi are no different. Though their prey is indeed souls, they have
learned to share their targets equally.

For much of their existence, this has been a non-issue. They are able to recognize each
other based upon the tattoos displayed on their bodies. To a human, they may look
unassuming, but these tattoos carry important meanings. Often signifying their
bloodline and occasionally important milestones in their family history. The tattoo also
represents their real name. If one were ever to discover an incubi or succubi's
real name they would gain total control over that individual.

Recently, a soon to be famous incubi, has discovered that by taking ownership of
succubi he was able to steal her recently harvested souls. Thereby removing the
need for him to hunt. The hardest part is to learn a succubi's real name. With no prior
threat to divulging one's name to another soul harvester he was able to secure his first
few succubi easily. Now that his name has grown and become infamous, he has found
one succubi who is not such an easy catch.

Keywords: BDSM, Kinky fun, #mynameis

Kink Meter:

Seeking: Open to discussion.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:24:08 PM by Oxygen »

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 02:36:20 PM »

Summary:
Cat Knight! None is mightier! None can best the mighty Cat Knight!

He often is pitted against monsters and beasts much larger than himself. Yet somehow he
always comes out on top. That's not to say that Cat Knight enjoys his line of work.
In fact, Cat Knight is not very happy about his role as a knight in shining armor. He would
much rather be at home bathing in the sun. But, the job pays well, and occasionally he gets
a precisely two rubs on his belly. But monsters and creatures beware, any more than that
and he will launch into a murderous rage. Chances are high he will also bite the shit out of
your hand.

Keywords: Silly roleplay, Just for fun

Kink Meter:

Seeking: Fellow cat knights, dog knights, or big bad monsters to slice and dice.
Silly ideas welcome. Open to discussion.

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 02:55:04 PM »

Summary:
There was no way to stop this from occurring. One of the last remaining werewolf
kingdoms has been violently taken over. In a move anticipated by no one, the
current royal family has been assassinated and scored from the history books.

Werewolves and humans have lived in constant war for centuries. Neither side
could be considered safe while the other continued to live. In an effort to eliminate
the werewolves from the top down a human female was able to assassinate the
former king in a coordinated attack which also saw the deaths of the former queen,
princess, and all other known members of the royal family.

Though werewolves are vicious, they subscribe to a strict code of honor. Those who
kill the former king are promoted to the position of king or queen. Though the human
mercenary was captured law dictated that she was the new ruler of the werewolf
kingdom until she dies or resigns.

Needless to say, though the public outwardly hate the woman, she is their rightful
ruler. However, if she were ever to quit or resign, she would immediately be killed by
her former subjects who would then hold no loyalty to her whatsoever.

Nevertheless, she remains in constant danger from attack or assassination attempts.
Her personal guard is the only thing which stands in the way of her well deserved
death. Unfortunately, just as her subjects hate her, her personal guard hate her
as well.

Keywords: Dark, Royalty, Werewolves, Humans

Kink Meter:

Seeking: Strong female leaders. All else open to discussion.