You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:29:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Helicopter Mom  (Read 180 times)

Offline Ladies GentlemanTopic starter

• Gentleman in the streets but a deviant in the sheets
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • A deviant but a gentleman none the less...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Helicopter Mom
« on: September 20, 2016, 04:11:44 PM »
Hey Elliquiy Ladies,

So I have a craving again for something that I haven't quite been able to fill. I have a lustful desire to play a mom and son roleplay so here's the basis of the story:

Krist (YC) has always babied her son throughout the years. Ashton's father had never really been in the picture due to cheating issues. So since she hasn't had a man in her life she digresses to taking a little bit too good of care of her son. Well now her son has turned 16 and naturally is building up more teenage and sometimes adult tendencies and is "threatening" to become more independent. His mother doesn't know what to do and is so used to having her son to herself that she starts to do extra things to keep him around. Who needs a young woman as a girlfriend if you have one built in to your home right?

My character will be reluctant at first. Not sure about his mother's actions and even rejects the advances at first. But once she makes him cum harder than he ever has before, the relationship starts to build. But will the roles and jealousy reverse when his mother starts dating a new young hunk?

Kinks I like but don't necessarily have to be included:

Incest (obviously)
Public sex/foreplay
Female ejaculation
Pregnancy
Shyness (on my characters side)
Non-con
Anal (giving)
Prostate stimulation
Facials

And much more...

Pm me if interested