ONE-OFF/SPECIAL REQUEST- Tarzan-like character!** If you're ALREADY playing with me, and are cool picking up another story/plot with me, specifically this one, let me know!!
** If you're NOT YET playing with me, and want to, please check out my O/O before contacting me, and not a bad idea to review my Recent Posts.
So... I recently watched the 2016 movie "The Legend of Tarzan" and I wouldn't necessarily give it 5 stars, there was
one scene in particular that really
tripped my trigger in so many ways. Plus, I did like his portrayal of a somewhat civilized jungle man, so, yeah. Below is a GIF I made to show the scene the best I could; it doesn't actually match the movie sequence but you get the idea. With it, is a bullet point list of what I liked most about the wild-man portrayal, and other tid-bits because I'd love to find someone who'd like to play such a character and cook up a scenario to suit! Yes, totally willing to customize a female for the right player!!!
- The GIF represents a time shortly after their first encounter, and the part I didn't get, was her running through the jungle, tripping and falling, about to be beaten by a Gorilla! As you see, the Tarzan character swoops in over her, to take the beating for her, thus, protecting her in a super intimate and unmistakable way.
- Yes, to be clear, I'm hoping to cook up a plot with this kind of thing (her impending beat-down by local wildlife, and his saving her thusly) as the opening scene and first face-to-face of our characters-- though it can be whatever animal/alien we may choose, and we'll certainly write our own script so to speak.
- Whether or not he's naked (as suggested in the movie) makes no difference to me, or longhair/short hair, because the sexiness, to me, is all in the lack of hesitation, brute strength/endurance to take said beating without squashing her, and of course the noteworthy protectiveness/animalistic claim potential.
- Overall, I also LOVED the way he'd walk up behind her and tip his forehead into the back of hers-- super hot to me. I'm a big fan of the primal instincts and tendencies, and that intelligent yet border-line savage awareness, mixed with enough humanity to pass as "civilized."
- I also liked that he had seen human females/women before, even if he never engaged one until her, so feel free to play up on that, or as far on the spectrum as her being the first human female/woman he's ever seen if that arouses you.
- Plotwise, my initial thought was a ship or plane wreck, as to how the woman ends up in the jungle (or wherever,) but I'm also keen on a Predator-Game-Preserve type plot, possibly a LOST (TV show) kind of plot with the unique island and local inhabitants my character, the female, can happen upon any number of ways-- depending on what sort of woman you'd like to play with/against. xD Or more wild, I could play an alien/woman sent down to collect him for study, if you're not hip on leading on his home turf.
- I prefer plots that are on the sci-fi/fantasy side of realism, so if we can incorporate paranormal/supernatural/alien elements, <3
- A few kinks I'd like to play into, are: size difference, him being larger than her (though no giants please);erotic discovery, which could be as simple as him learning about arousal and such, or more complicated with alien/supernatural/fantasy elements (such as alien/supernatural anatomy differences, though nothing extreme please); and culture clashing, in this case, his primal nature with her more sophisticated/refined nature (not that she won't also be highly capable and intelligent!)
- For the record, no, you don't have to use Alexander Skarsgard, who portrayed Tarzan in the movie, it's more about playing into/with the personality and demeanor than replicating the scene; e.g. I want us to decide the details and plot around such an impactful first impression. So, feel free to choose your own male picture base likeness to portray your character!
If I think of anything to add to that list, I'll update this post. For now, I'd like to conclude by saying this is a CRAVED idea, considering I'm giving it a thread of it's own. I do NOT want anyone to play "Tarzan" like a cannon, the male main character should be YOUR original idea, even if he has background similarities to Tarzan, like being raised by animals/in a jungle. Totally cool with that, but I want him to be yours, and I want you to be thrilled about playing him, so when you message me, be sure to let me know what tickles your fancy best, with respect to a plotline, and the kind of woman you'd love to introduce him to! (I do not need a dossier on him, unless I'm playing the scientist sort, who's been studying him. :p)
Many thanks for reading and your serious/thoughtful consideration!