You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:22:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Trapped in your wife's body (M seeking M)  (Read 105 times)

Offline allenlingerTopic starter

Trapped in your wife's body (M seeking M)
« on: September 03, 2016, 12:57:30 PM »
I'm looking to play a scientest that has developed a DNA process with animals that can change their gender. The process involves extracting the DNA from a hair sample altering it into a sample that is ingested by another subject. The process works perfect on white rats, except since they all look the same, I don't realize the subject male rat has taken not only the gender, but the complete body.

One day I decide to try it on myself so I go through my neighbors trash to find hair samples from your wife. After I ingest her DNA sample I discover the mistake. It's totally changed my body into hers. At this point I realize it will take a couple weeks to clone mine if it's even possible. I'm stuck inside her body.

From here the plot can go in different directions.
1. I sneak I to your house to borrow clothes from her so I can go to the store etc. I find a note that she left for you saying she is going to her mom's for a week. Before I can get out of your house you return home to find me thinking I'm your wife.
2. I decide to see what it's like being a woman while I culture my DNA to change back to my body.  This could go into all sorts of twisted ideas where you would play males I encounter.
3. Other ideas you might have.

Please PM me if your interested in fleshing this out into a roleplay.