You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 25, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Plot Ideas! (F/F)  (Read 334 times)

Offline evilnerfTopic starter

My Plot Ideas! (F/F)
« on: September 01, 2016, 03:14:29 PM »
Hello, I'm interested in some new RP. 

About me
Hello, I'm male but prefer playing female characters in Roleplays (Both ERP and non-ERP).  I'm currently looking for some new ERP so I've put some of my ideas below.  The only general rule is that I prefer at least semi realistic plots. Feel free to contact me if any of these appeal to you.  Recently I've only been in the mood to play female characters in same sex relationships.  I know there are a lot of horror stories about guys playing women, but I assure you, I try to be as real as possible while still telling a good story.  It should go without saying that I am fine with other males playing female characters, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I'm willing to play characters who use strap-ons, or have strapons used on them, but do not play as or with Futa characters.  I'd be willing to play against trans-women as well, as long as it were played in a realistic manner and it fits the plot.  I'm comfortable with Dom/sub play (as both roles), but I'm not always in the mood for it, so I prefer romantic stories with occasional Dom/sub play rather than solely Dom/sub stories. 

I prefer RPing over email, as it means I can give better composed replies more often, but I'm willing to do do it on the boards as well.  As far as post length, I tend not to be overly verbose, so I can't promise pages and pages text that describe a single exchange, bit I usually do 1-3 paragraphs pretty easily with frequent replies. 

Plot Ideas

Lesbian Romance F/F
I'd like to explore a semi-realistic lesbian experience.  The characters fall in love, possibly have to come out, and have a pretty typical relationship hopefully eading all the way to marriage and having a kid possibly.  I've got a couple interesting characters in mind, and I'm willing to involve Dom/Sub into their lovemaking (as either the Dom or the sub) but not have it be the whole of their relationship.  I'm okay with any number of setting including high school, college, the city, the country.  I'm very interested in playing in non-US locations as well!  I'm from the US so don't expect too much from me, but I'd love to try a plot set in the UK or France, or Australia, or an Arabic country.

Missionaries F/F
Mormon missionaries are separated by gender, and it's unsaid that your mission the place to find your husband.  What happens when two girls fall in love?  Will they lose their faith?
Variations
I'd also be up for this being two Muslims, devout Catholics, or perhaps members of some kind of hyper religious cult.

Pray Away the Gay F/F
Two girls find love at a gay conversion camp.  Maybe they are there willingly, maybe they were forced to go there by their parents.  They find love there despite the forces trying to keep them apart, and together, they hatch a plan to escape and start a new life together.

Fandom Plot Ideas
Life is Strange: Pricefield F/F
I'd love to play out the Max/Chloe romance in this game.  Perhaps we can have it happen concurrently with the game, or after it, or even in an alternate world where the events of the game never happen. 

Game of Thrones: The Maidenvault F/F
In Westerosi history, King Baelor the Blessed imprisoned his three beautiful sisters, Elaena, Daena and Rhaena in the castle.  He did so to preserve their innocence and so the sight of them would not tempt him or others in his court to mortal lusts.  However, I can't help but wonder what these three "Maids of the Tower" got up to.  I'm willing to play any one or two of the girls, if you play the third.  I want to play out their isolation and how they comfort each other, but also how they break with Canon and manage to escape their confinement.  Knowledge of the books is not really required since this is an event that happened in past history and we'll be fleshing it out from scratch.

Horizon: Zero Dawn: Journey
Our characters are members of the Noya who team up to travel the world. Along the way, they fight dangers gigantic robots, and find love in each other.  I'd be willing to play Aloy for this, or we can both play original characters.  One idea I had is that a plague is washing across the Nora lands, so Aloy or another character has to go out to foreign lands to find a healer of excuisite skill, but someone is interested in stopping them and has even been sending plague infested machines into the sacred lands.  If you aren't well versed on the setting, or even played the game, that is absolutely fine, as we can just take the concept of a post-post apocalyptic tribe and run with it.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 02:58:07 PM by evilnerf »

Offline evilnerfTopic starter

Re: My Plot Ideas! (F/F)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 02:58:35 PM »
Bump.  Looking to get some board RP going.