You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 21, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Plot Ideas! (F/F)  (Read 568 times)

Online evilnerfTopic starter

My Plot Ideas! (F/F)
« on: September 01, 2016, 03:14:29 PM »
Hello, I'm interested in some new RP. 

About me
Hello, I'm male but prefer playing female characters in Roleplays.  The only general rule is that I prefer at least semi realistic plots. Feel free to contact me if any of these appeal to you.  Recently I've only been in the mood to play female characters in same sex relationships.  It should go without saying that I am fine with other males playing female characters, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I'm willing to play characters who use strap-ons, or have strapons used on them, but do not play as or with Futa characters.  I'd be willing to play against trans-women as well, as long as it were played in a realistic manner and it fits the plot.  I'm comfortable with Dom/sub play (as both roles), but I'm not always in the mood for it, so I prefer romantic stories with occasional Dom/sub play rather than solely Dom/sub stories. 

I am willing to RP to RP via email or forum.  As far as post length: I tend not to be overly verbose, so I can't promise pages and pages text that describe a single exchange, bit I usually do 1-3 paragraphs pretty easily with frequent replies.  I'm always up for OOC chat via IM to make sure things stay on track but certainly don't require it.

Plot Ideas

Lesbian Romance
I'd like to explore a semi-realistic lesbian experience.  The characters fall in love, possibly have to come out, and have a pretty typical relationship hopefully eading all the way to marriage and having a kid possibly.  I've got a couple interesting characters in mind, and I'm willing to involve Dom/Sub into their lovemaking (as either the Dom or the sub) but not have it be the whole of their relationship.  I'm okay with any number of setting including high school, college, the city, the country.  I'm very interested in playing in non-US locations as well!  I'm from the US so don't expect too much from me, but I'd love to try a plot set in the UK or France, or Australia, or an Arabic country.

Missionaries
Mormon missionaries are separated by gender, and it's unsaid that your mission the place to find your husband.  What happens when two girls fall in love?  Will they lose their faith?
Variations
I'd also be up for this being two Muslims, devout Catholics, or perhaps members of some kind of hyper religious cult.

Pray Away the Gay
Two girls find love at a gay conversion camp.  Maybe they are there willingly, maybe they were forced to go there by their parents.  They find love there despite the forces trying to keep them apart, and together, they hatch a plan to escape and start a new life together.

A New Normal
Two girls are roommates in college that could not be less of a match.  One of them is a free-spirited political type who is openly gay and the other is a conservative, church going girl who is deeply repressing herself.  They begin sleeping together and going out on dates even though the latter girl insists she isn't gay and that none of it means anything.

Midnight's Two Hours Away
In a small college town, two women meet.  One of them is a Muslim who has never dreamed of dating a woman, but when someone else on campus catches her eye, the two hit on an unlikely friendship, and then more.  Very interested in exploring the difference in cultures and reconciliation of faith and desire.

The Vicious Kind of Love
When a girl is visiting her boyfriend's family, she meets her boyfriend's sister for the first time.  His sister, a somewhat aloof and capricious woman, is home from a deployment in the military for only a little while.  She seduces her brothers girlfriend and sleeps with her.  I'm not sure where the plot will go from there, but I see them keeping in contact by correspondence while she's deployed, dealing with their emotions and their betrayal.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
In the middle east, a reporter or other VIP is stationed reporting on the war.  She's assigned a military liason who is initially dismissive of her, but after discovering they are both gay, and without much else in terms of options, they turn to each other, despite how bad of an idea it is for both of them. 

Fandom Plot Ideas

Horizon: Zero Dawn: Journey
Our characters are members of the Noya who team up to travel the world. Along the way, they fight dangers gigantic robots, and find love in each other.  I'd be willing to play Aloy for this, or we can both play original characters.  One idea I had is that a plague is washing across the Nora lands, so Aloy or another character has to go out to foreign lands to find a healer of excuisite skill, but someone is interested in stopping them and has even been sending plague infested machines into the sacred lands.  If you aren't well versed on the setting, or even played the game, that is absolutely fine, as we can just take the concept of a post-post apocalyptic tribe and run with it.

Downton Abbey: Servant
Gotta say I'm a sucker for playing Lady Mary.  I'd love to play her against a new maid (or an existing one) where she realizes that she's not interested in men, but rather women.  Of course, she still has to marry, after all that's 'Just how things are done' but that doesn't mean she can't still be happy.  If you want to play a Canon character, I'd love to play against Anna, Daisy or Ethel.  If you'd prefer I played another character, I'd be willing to play as Rose or Lady Sybil.    Knowledge of the show is not required on your part.  Would be willing to incorporate incest if you wanted to play a sister as well.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:38:13 PM by evilnerf »

Re: My Plot Ideas! (F/F)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 02:58:35 PM »
Bump.  Looking to get some board RP going.

Re: My Plot Ideas! (F/F)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 08:39:10 PM »
Freshly updated with some new and old ideas.