You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:35:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Active Male poster LF MxF |Updated 10-26-16|  (Read 434 times)

Offline SintanTopic starter

Active Male poster LF MxF |Updated 10-26-16|
« on: September 01, 2016, 04:55:21 AM »
Biggest thing I ask of you, please dont disappear in middle of the RP or discussing the RP. Please have the courtesy of letting me know why you're no longer interested or if will be away from the PC for a long period of time. I am very understanding. Communication is top key!

Please be literate and know how to use spelling/grammar check. I'm not too hard to please, give me 2+ paragraphs and detailed content. Please put your mind to it.

Picture Inspirations(Need Plots!) NSFW

Pussy-Take Out | All you can eat/use pussy! Take home your leftovers!  (Optional involved incest plot idea)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
its a new unique restaurant that serves Girls/women from all ages of 16-late 20s and they are being put on the menu themselves to have their pussy eaten out and used in any form as long as no harm comes to them. Then the man gets to take her home as "leftovers" and get paid large amount of money up front for the job for what it is.So my char comes to this place curious sitting down on back patio, he looks at the menu and he notices a very familiar name but isn't sure so he orders her....come to find out its his sister/cousin and luckily for her, he came here on her first day there and hes first one to order her right away. She sits down wearing very skin revealing top showing a lot of cleavage and is butt naked, and she notices, the man that ordered her is her brother/cousin, and I'm thinking she something along the lines of "Lucky me, you're the first one for me instead of a complete stranger.....I was really desperate for money and it paid a lot, uhm, do you...want me?"
He then takes them home right away after at least letting both of em have a turn to sit on his dick while they ate an actual meal and letting him cum in them.

As while eating dinner together and as she getting to have his big cock buried in their virgin tight pussy and fill her with his seed; he offers her to stay with him for free. She quickly accepts excitedly and offer herself as repayment plus he already took her virginity right there and rescued her from a sticky financial situation.

^^^ Incest plot idea

(CRAVING)

Nudist party? | Lost bet/Drunken party?

Road Trip! (Incest Involved)  (CRAVING)

Extreme comfortable Room-mate

I woke up confused and laying in mud, next to me was my sister we had no idea where we were, we had no clothes and we discovered that we were on some island, it was tiny but there was fruit and some animals, wed have to make it work. We had no idea how wed gotten here, or why we were here. What fucked up thing was going on? It wasnt some tropical island either, it was somewhere cold and wet, we had to huddle together at night for warmth. Cuddling naked every night with my sister was torture on top of that, she had the greatest body, and despite us both being dirty and gross, eventually our baser desires took over.

~Wild Side!~
Basic plot idea is, the girl is wild as of custom to being in the wilderness alone with no technology or anything and no clothes, just freely in nude. A guy(me) meets her by somewhere in the wild during a camping trip. He could either stay with her there and grow onto her "wild" ways of life or bring her back to his home but still keep her personality and ways of doing things 'wild' and 'uncivilized'. ( I have pics of girls to go along with the plot idea)

------Pairings------
Celebrities x Average Guy
Katie Holmes (Younger Katie)  Craving the most!
-Jennifer Lawrence <--- Craving!
Kaley Cuoco <--Craving!
Brie Larson
Emilia Clarke
Hayden Panettiere
Kristen Stewart
Scarlet Johansson  <--Craving!

Dark/Demonic Entity/Poltergeist x Girl
Pokemon x Trainer   (Wanting a dark RP with this one, Either a ghost type pokemon or a psychic pokemon)

Gamer Geek Girl x Male
Roommates
Incest: Bro/sis, cousins
Female swimming instructor x Male
Babysitter x Girl
Nudist Girl x  male (May or may not be also Nudist, also may or may not be incest plot ) <---CRAVING

Contact me by YIM Or Skype: Username is same as forum name.

ONLY RP on THREADS
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:48:17 PM by Zero5906 »

Re: Active Male poster LF MxF
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 12:26:33 PM »
bump

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 07:13:56 PM »
Bump!!