You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:20:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Plot driven with right mix of smut (F for M or F with right story)  (Read 131 times)

Offline SinairyTopic starter

Hi there, thanks for giving this a read. It been a while since I been on here but I am back and itching to write again. I am looking for a partner or two who be interested in writing a plot driven story with the right amount wonderful adult scenes in the mix. I dont have a huge craving for any particular idea right now. I am rusty but if you are willing to work out a story with me I am sure it will be a great game. I enjoy longer posts 3 or 4 paragraphs, not a fan of one liners etc. If a story inspires me I can easily write 2k plus words in a post. I dont expect my partner to do that unless you want to of course, its always nice to match each other if we can. 

As for pairings I am pretty open to, but ill make a list of some of my favorites, but dont be scared to ask for something different if you dont see it on my list. I prefer original characters but I will do some characters in fandoms if I like the plot etc.

Furry x Furry or human

Vampire x Vampire, human or other supernatural creature.

Human x elf, or other d&d races etc.

Witch x Wizard

Warrior x Royalty

Worlds I like to play in range from anything like Hogwarts settings, to mid evil times, anything high fantasy, I can do modern but again id prefer if it had some short of magic or fantasy type twist to it I can even do futuristic but havent played with those much . I am not overly a fan of your run of the mill every day vanilla type stories. I do very much enjoy a d/s and or kink side to things, but it doesn't have to be in it or even that much. I tend to play switch characters that are strong willed and only submit to an even stronger character.  I enjoy anything for sensual play to the dark more painful things, but I do believe in balance, it always seems to bring the best results, but again I like to make sure my partners desires are taken care of as much as I do my own. so if you would like to chat a bit, and maybe work out a story with me i'd be game. Hope you are having a wonderful day, and to chat with you soon. Thanks for reading :)