You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:55:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Skullgirls RP wanted FxF or FxM  (Read 119 times)

Offline Koto0005Topic starter

Skullgirls RP wanted FxF or FxM
« on: August 28, 2016, 01:02:30 AM »
So I've logged hundreds of hours on the skullgirls second encore and love the stories for each individual character. If you're familiar with the series, you know that the stories aren't exactly of the same universe. I want to explore an alternate universe in which Lab 0's brain drain has been working on a new serum for Valentine to implement, though, ordering her to spread the serum in secrecy among the girls with parasites, or the other anti-skullgirl characters. The serum turns out to be a type of "love" serum, an effect that brain drain that doesn't expect.

This is a REALLY base level story, and I'm happy to build off of it and do whatever to make it more appealing. Check my Sig for my ons/offs, and I look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to look through some of my older posts too see if you like my writing style.