You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:30:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Father The King F for M  (Read 146 times)

Offline AbbyCakezTopic starter

My Father The King F for M
« on: August 25, 2016, 12:03:05 AM »
Hello everyone!

I took a long break from Elliquiy but I want to start rping again. I would only be able to post ones a week, normally weekends, since that's when I am off. A few things about the way I rp:

I only play female characters and only rp with male characters! I like it better if you can give me 3+ paragraphs and detailed ones because it encourages me to write better. Only PM me if you can post fairly often like ones a day or every other day.  Depending on my mood I may want more story/character development then sexual content but sometimes I prefer it the other way around. I always play younger and most of the time submissive but I am a switch.

Don't forget to check out my o/os Pm me if your interested or if you have any questions! :D I'm willing to change Ideas around and work with you <3

I do enjoy most if not all My rps to have a dom/sub element  but I enjoy the power play and the physiological change that it brings. I don't just do it to fill it with smut, although that is awesome at times, I enjoy it because of the character change that it brings to both parties... I love how the master cares for the sub and in return how the sub learns to change and adapt to bring more pleasure to her master.

The rp that I have in mind is incest between father and daughter, just wanted to put that out there. It would be modern but we can still add a fantasy element to it. It wouldn't be something along the lines of cheating, hate that, but I do want my character to be hesitant almost unwilling at first. I want to ultimately warm up to the idea of being the kings toy. I can go in to more detail please PM me if interested. Thank you.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 07:29:42 PM by AbbyCakez »