You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:43:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking For A Hot Girl on Girl rp!  (Read 208 times)

Offline MomoTopic starter

Looking For A Hot Girl on Girl rp!
« on: August 23, 2016, 08:14:39 PM »
HELLO THERE!

My name is Momo! I'm looking for a certain kind of role player, specifically one that will do Incest, lesbians, and in one of these threesomes! If that's you, then please read on!

Introduction
I'm a 22 year old girl and have liked girls all my life. I've been roleplaying for over 10 years, so I know my stuff! I'm usually a bit shy and introverted in real life, but I still love to hang around the people I like, and enjoy having fun with them! I'm a hardcore video gamer, anime fan, and movie nerd! I don't usually do fanon rp's though, instead I enjoy slice of life, meaning no futuristic stuff, no supernatural stuff, no medieval stuff, etc. Just present day stuff with normal people. Call it boring, call it stupid, but that's what I like! I'm also currently limited to rp through email right now due to a heavy work schedule making access to the site hard, so THAT'S A MUST of you wanna rp with me!

My Kinks/Fetishes!
FIRST AND FOREMOST you do not have to include ALL of these into the rp! Here's a list of all I can think of off the top of my head! Kinks that I will absolutely not go without will be marked with a *
  • *Incest
  • *Lesbians
  • *Strap-On Dildos
  • Biting and Clawing (not to the point of drawing blood)
  • Anal (though not as much as vaginal, so don't overdo it)
  • Public Sex (meaning sex in a public place with people around. Whether or not they get caught is up for debate, but I like it when people catch them, but do nothing to stop them)
  • Rocking (meaning the sex causes rocking a bed, slamming a headboard into a wall, rocking and steaming a car, etc)
  • Position switching during sex
  • Kissing
  • Sexual exhaustion
I may think of more, and if I do, I'll let ya know!

What You Can Expect From Me In A RP!
I CANNOT and WILL NOT play a dom character. 100% of the time, my character is gonna be the sub, the cuter, younger, or weaker one. I usually try to match my partner in reply length, so if you do one liners, I'll do one liners, and if you do 5 paragraphs, I'll do 5 paragraphs. I have good grammar and spelling, but let's be honest we all make mistakes occasionally. I can usually reply multiple times a day, and a lot of the time we can even go back and forth for hours. I will never simply leave an rp in progress. If there's some sort of problem with it or I'm getting bored, I will let you know. I will always tell you if I'll be gone for a bit and can't reply. I'm open to a lot of fetishes and am also open to talking about whatever you might wanna add.

What I Expect From You In A RP!
First and foremost, don't just leave the rp. If there's a problem, or you're getting bored just let me know. I won't get angry, and if there's no way I can keep your interest then we can part ways peacefully. If you're gonna be gone longer than a day or two, just let me know and I'll be patient as hell. I don't care if you're gone for a month as long as I know for sure you're coming back. I like strap-on dildos like A LOT, and will lose interest super fast if you don't want to include them, so for the sake of the rp, make sure they're in there. I don't care much about grammar and spelling, but at least try. Since I don't play doms, you're the dom character, dont expect my character to make the first move. On top of that, your character needs to be on top of mine most of the time. Obviously mine will give some loving back, but if I'm always doin the work I'm gonna get bored. I enjoy lots of smut, so make sure you're cool with that. Of course it's not like im not okay with story, in fact I like it, but I like a lot of smut too.

The Roleplays I Wanna Do!
Here's a list of plots that I wanna rp. If I think of any others I will put them here! Let me know if you have a different idea for the same pairing.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Two Moms X One Daughter
Two women that dearly love each other and are happily married to each other one day decided to get a sperm donor and have a child. Nine months later they had a little girl. Eventually the girl gets older, and the two pervy moms wonder what it would be like to have sex with their daughter. They decide to try. The daughter isn't for it for obvious reasons, but the pervy promiscuous moms poke, prod, touch, feel, and lick their way to making their daughter succumb and letting them have sex with her. She figures its a one time thing, but the moms get addicted to it and never let it up.

For this rp, you would play both the moms, and I would play the daughter. If you're a man, woman, or otherwise I don't care as long as you can write. This rpis indeed incest and would start out non con, but eventually the daughter would give in and eventually enjoy it. Keep in mind, its not rape exactly, just knowing that she'll like it, not taking no for an answer and pushing til she accepts it.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Mother/Teacher X Daughter/Student
A woman that teaches at her daughter's school was happily married until her husband suddenly died one day. Once she gets over the emotional pain, she's still left with no one to satiate her lust and healthy sex drive. The lack of someone else's touch has been driving her mad, and touching herself just won't cut it. However, the idea pops into her head that she could have sex with her daughter. She loves her daughter more than anything, and as such is completely against it at first, but the more she thinks about it, the more she warms up to the idea, until she finally gives into it and seduces her daughter.

In this rp you would play the mother, who is also a teacher, and I would play the daughter who is in her class. This one is also obviously Incest, but you should have come to expect that now. This one would optimally have some smutty scenes at the school as well at home. Once again, I don't care if you're a guy or girl as long as you can write as a sexually frustrated mother/teacher.

Outro
If you have any kinks or fetishes that you wanna include, I'm a very accommodating person, so just run them by me and we'll talk about maybe including it! Here are some I will definitely not do though: Toilet stuff, blood and gore, heavy bondage/bdsm (light is fine), furries, futas, supernatural stuff.

Hopefully this sounds appealing to some of you and REMEMBER there's no such thing as a 'taken' scenario for me, if I'm doing an rp with someone else, I'll still do it with you too!

If you're interested, please send me a pm or reply to this thread. And again, REMEMBER I dont play dom roles! Hope to hear from ya soon!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:04:37 PM by Momo »

Offline MomoTopic starter

Re: Looking For A Hot Girl on Girl rp!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 08:05:42 PM »
Totally forgot to mention that I added a second plot, so look again everyone! MASSIVE bonus points if you can reply multiple times a day!