You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 24, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking For A Hot Girl on Girl rp!  (Read 432 times)

Offline MomoTopic starter

Looking For A Hot Girl on Girl rp!
« on: August 23, 2016, 08:14:39 PM »
HELLO THERE!

My name is Momo! I'm looking for a certain kind of role player, specifically one that will do Incest and lesbians! If that's you, then please read on!

Introduction
I'm a 22 year old girl and have liked girls all my life. I've been roleplaying for over 10 years, so I know my stuff! I'm usually a bit shy and introverted in real life, but I still love to hang around the people I like, and enjoy having fun with them! I'm a hardcore video gamer, anime fan, and movie nerd! I don't usually do fanon rp's though, instead I enjoy slice of life, meaning no futuristic stuff, no supernatural stuff, no medieval stuff, etc. Just present day stuff with normal people. Call it boring, call it stupid, but that's what I like! I'm also currently limited to rp through email right now due to a heavy work schedule making access to the site hard, so THAT'S A MUST of you wanna rp with me!

I'd also like to point out that I recently came back from a long period of crap in my life followed by no computer, so if you are one of my former partners, then SURPRISE I'm back! Sorry it took so long! I don't have your emails anymore, or I woulda let you know there instead. If you wanna pick up an old rp or start a new one, let me know!

My Kinks/Fetishes!
FIRST AND FOREMOST you do not have to include ALL of these into the rp! Here's a list of all I can think of off the top of my head! I'll also point out, just for the sake of knowing me, that I have the occasional other kink that isn't allowed on the site (mainly Ageplay/Lolicon) so those won't be in the list since I clearly wouldn't expect them on here XD Kinks that I will absolutely not go without will be marked with a *​
  • *Incest
  • *Lesbians
  • *Strap-On Dildos
  • Roughness (eg. Biting and Clawing but not to the point of drawing blood, hair pulling, spanking, and dirty name calling)
  • Anal (though not as much as vaginal, so don't overdo it)
  • Public Sex (meaning sex in a public place with people around. Whether or not they get caught is up for debate, but if they DO get caught, I like it when people catch them, but do nothing to stop them)
  • Rocking (meaning the sex causes rocking a bed, slamming a headboard into a wall, rocking and steaming a car, etc)
  • Position switching during sex
  • Kissing
  • Sexual exhaustion
I may think of more, and if I do, I'll let ya know!

What You Can Expect From Me In A RP!
I am in the mood to play a dom character. That means your character would be the sub, the cuter, younger, or weaker one. I usually try to match my partner in reply length, so if you do one liners, I'll do one liners, and if you do 5 paragraphs, I'll do 5 paragraphs. I have fluent grammar and spelling, but let's be honest we all make mistakes occasionally. I can usually reply multiple times a day, and a lot of the time we can even go back and forth for hours. I will never simply leave an rp in progress. If there's some sort of problem with it or I'm getting bored, I will let you know. I will always tell you if I'll be gone for a bit and can't reply. I'm open to a lot of fetishes and am also open to talking about whatever you might wanna add.

What I Expect From You In A RP!
First and foremost, don't just leave the rp. If there's a problem, or you're getting bored just let me know. I won't get angry, and if there's no way I can keep your interest then we can part ways peacefully. If you're gonna be gone longer than a day or two, just let me know and I'll be patient as hell. I don't care if you're gone for a month as long as I know for sure you're coming back. I like strap-on dildos like A LOT, and will lose interest super fast if you don't want to include them, so for the sake of the rp, I try to make sure they're in there. I don't care much about grammar and spelling, but at least try. Since I want to play a dom/top you're the sub/bottom character, I dont expect your character to make the first move. On top of that, your character needs to be on bottom most of the time. As a bottom/sub, I don't expect you to make moves or initiate the sexual encounters, but if I'm doin all the work I'm gonna get bored, so make sure to at least try to add a lot of description and moaning to respond to my moves. I enjoy lots of smut, so make sure you're cool with that. On that note, I don't want JUST smut. I wanna have an actual story, have our characters enter an actual relationship, and have them genuinely love each other. That being said, I'm totally fine with all the rough smutty sexiness we wanna include as long as they do ;)

The Roleplays I Wanna Do!
Here's a list of plots that I wanna rp. If I think of any others I will put them here! Let me know if you have a different idea for the same pairing.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Mother/Teacher X Daughter/Student
A woman that teaches at her daughter's school was happily married until her husband suddenly died one day. Once she gets over the emotional pain, she's still left with no one to satiate her lust and healthy sex drive. The lack of someone else's touch has been driving her mad, and touching herself just won't cut it. However, the idea pops into her head that she could have sex with her daughter. She loves her daughter more than anything, and as such is completely against it at first, but the more she thinks about it, the more she warms up to the idea, until she finally gives into it and seduces her daughter. Afterwards, the two develop real feelings for each other and enter a sinful relationship they must keep secret.

In this rp I would play the mother, who is also a teacher, and you would play the daughter who is in her class. This one is also obviously Incest, but you should have come to expect that now. This one would optimally have some smutty scenes at the school as well at home. Once again, I don't care if you're a guy or girl as long as you can write as a fairly innocent, but trusting young daughter.

Outro
If you have any kinks or fetishes that you wanna include, I'm a very accommodating person, so just run them by me and we'll talk about maybe including it! Here are some I will definitely not do though: Toilet stuff, blood and gore, heavy bondage/bdsm (light is fine), furries, futas, supernatural stuff.

Hopefully this sounds appealing to some of you and REMEMBER there's no such thing as a 'taken' scenario for me, if I'm doing an rp with someone else, I'll still do it with you too!

If you're interested, please send me a pm or reply to this thread. And again, REMEMBER I play the dom role! Hope to hear from ya soon!​
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:13:15 PM by Momo »

Re: Looking For A Hot Girl on Girl rp!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 08:05:42 PM »
Totally forgot to mention that I added a second plot, so look again everyone! MASSIVE bonus points if you can reply multiple times a day!

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 05:47:21 PM »
I'm back! Bump!

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 10:44:20 PM »
Whoops, found a few errors and fixed them!

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 04:14:07 PM »
Just made a few clarifications that I found out were BADLY needed XD