You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:53:11 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Unique interest. ( female for male)  (Read 221 times)

Offline BlondebookloverTopic starter

• I asked her if she believed in love. And she smiled and said it was her most elaborate method of self-harm.- Benedict Smith
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Unique interest. ( female for male)
« on: August 23, 2016, 05:33:57 AM »
So I wasn't going to post this but I have been craving a story that involves knotting.

I know odd craving and definately out of my norm. My orignal idea involved werewolves. I wanted to explore the wolf heirachy. Where maybe a omega is just coming of age or has been of age but has yet to transform. The elders decide to try to force the change from her. Pairing her up with an experienced alpha male wolf. I imagine the characters are human most of the time. But I invision maybe during sex they are more of half change. His goal is to use her and get her to change and hopefully impregnant her for the better of their tribe or group.

While I typically write in a more modern setting I am ok with maybe doing something more historical/ tribal/ sci-fi.

Also I am thinking this might work opposite of a fury if you wanted. I would still like the their to be some plot and character interaction not just a one shot story.

Please someone help me write this!