You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:47:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New and slightly disoriented  (Read 197 times)

Offline sporkaTopic starter

New and slightly disoriented
« on: August 22, 2016, 04:57:50 AM »
Hello everyone. Im not native english but, I assume, able to express myself in an understandable decent englis. I've opened this account about one year ago but never found the time to develop. Finally Im here and willing to give space to my creativity.
I think I did whatever requested to activate my account. If some helpful kind one can help me verify how to check if I have full access to adult sections and eventually how to properly obtain it I will be extremely grateful!
Kisses.

Online RampantDesires

• Certified Sass-hat ❣ Tumblr Junkie ❣ Goddess of Code ❣ Least Helpful Helper ❣ Queen of Procrastination
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • As reason clouds my eyes with splendor fading
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: New and slightly disoriented
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 05:16:50 AM »
Hi there sporka, so glad that you've come back and decided to check out Elliquiy!  I see that you've already stared an Introduction thread which is great :-)  In order to get access to the 'adult sections' of the forums you'll have to complete the approval process.  I've left you a message in your other thread which details how to start doing that.

Looking forward to seeing your answers and getting to know you better!