You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:18:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A few new idea's - (M/F - Looking for both)  (Read 315 times)

Offline FLN826Topic starter

A few new idea's - (M/F - Looking for both)
« on: August 14, 2016, 07:22:21 PM »
Please do not post to this thread, I will only respond to PM's
Please read my On/Off page before you contact me
All idea's are just rough outlines, I would ideally like to flesh them out with potential partners
I am willing to write both Female and Male roles depending on the story
For some stories, I am willing to write more than one version with different partners
Stories are not first come first serve but based on compatibility
I do not care what your actual gender is. I can write both male and female roles and will happily play with either playing either role.

*** Please do not start a story with me if you can't commit to letting me know if you lose interest. I have extreme stores of patience in waiting for partners to reply to story threads if I know you are a slow poster, however please give me the basic courtesy of letting me know that you will no longer be replying to our story. I am not clingy, I will not badger you for a reason why if you don't wish to continue (however always willing to discuss ways to adjust the story if it isn't working or discuss an alternate thread), but I would strongly appreciate that small bit of respect.

Ideas: Descriptions are intentionally left vague to leave room for plotting. I love plotting

* A young woman attends an academy for those who posses magical abilities. Feeling that she isn't learning as much as she could, she's sent off to a graduate for an apprenticeship and individualized instruction - would like to find a partner to take the male role of the teacher in this story - In Discussion

(Possible Romance; Possible NC or D/s; Age gap)

* She was the daughter of one of the elite (hollywood star/ music idol, other..). They were in town for a movie shoot/award show/ personal appearance/ other. He was staying at the upscale hotel for the BDSM convention in town. She was sixteen, bored and curious and found her way inside.

( D/s; Romance; - looking for a partner to write the male role in this story - In Discussion

*As children, they were playmates, as teens, they had been rivals, as adults, she'd put him in the friend zone. One after the other he'd watched as she went from one bad relationship to the next. Picked one man after the other who were wrong for her and listened each time to her cry on his shoulder. He listened until the last time when he decided she could no longer make the smart choices and he would make them for her. She would be his.

(Dark romance; possible NC; possible D/s or Domestic Discipline)

*A woman has a happy life, a husband who adores her, maybe a new baby at home, they are the perfect family. She has a past though, and now someone from her past has found her and caught up with her threatening to take away everything she has. - Looking for someone to take the male role in this story.

(NC; Blackmail; Possible D/s; Dark Romance)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:20:33 PM by FLN826 »

Re: A few new idea's - (M/F - Looking for both)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 08:43:37 PM »
Updated stories desired list

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 07:34:05 PM »

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 06:20:44 PM »
small update