You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 04:19:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sub Female Seeking Dom Male( Craving a Doctor Who roleplay.)  (Read 310 times)

Offline ThinGirl00Topic starter

I am currently seeking a MxF roleplay. As I have a current obsession with vampires, I am looking for something to play a dominant male vampire to my female human character. Perhaps a kidnapping or arranged marriage? I am, however, not limited to this. If you have a plot that you think I would enjoy, feel free to suggest it!

I am pretty open to just about anything. I do have my limits though. I am NOT a fan of incest. Period. Unless he's step siblings or step long as they aren't related by blood.

I do have an on/off page so if you are interested, please check that out. I may be convinced to do FXF but only if it is a threesome between 2 females and 1 male.

I will list some possible plots below. I am not limited to these!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 08:57:15 PM by ThinGirl00 »

Re: Sub Female Seeking Dom Male!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 07:53:18 PM »
Princess X Barbarian:. My character is a young sixteen year old princess who had been promised in marriage to a cruel yet handsome prince. On the way, she is kidnapped by a group of Barbarians. The leader of these takes an initial fondness to the princess and decides to have his way with her.

(Non-con, Rape, Anal, Oral, Group.)

Teacher X Student: My character had been having some trouble at home and Is doing poorly at school.  A male teacher, new to the school, wants to help her in more ways than one.

(Anal. Public sex. Virgin sex.)

Vampire X human: in this scenario, the human is a young girl with an abusive father. He become indebted to a vampire and offers his daughter as payment. The Vampire accepts.

Vampire X Vampire: a newly tuned vampire is abandoned by her sire. Perhaps she was turned by accident? Anyway, a vampire happens upon her just as she savagely murders two men seeking to take advantage.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 09:40:19 PM by ThinGirl00 »

Re: Sub Female Seeking Dom Male!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 09:04:31 PM »
These are fandoms. Bolded is the part I would like to play
•The Orignals- Klaus X Original female character

• The Orignals- Elijah X Original female character

• Doctor Who- no particular pairings in mind.

• Vampire Diaries

• Interview with a Vampire - Lestat X Original female character