You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 04:05:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Domain of the laziest of wizards  (Read 180 times)

Offline IgnavusTopic starter

Domain of the laziest of wizards
« on: July 18, 2016, 05:06:34 PM »
So figured I would use this to catalog any thread ideas/cravings I am having right now. Will probably try to clean it up when I have more motivation and make it all fancy. Most of the ideas are very general so feel free to come to me with inspirations you have or if you have need any clarification/interest in what I might have been thinking for it.

-Please don't post in this thread!-

~Magic: The Gathering~ (Passing knowledge of magic would be nice; game, lore, or both)

General: Kind of just love magic so this is an open call for anything in the magic multiverse. I prefer to play an OC myself but am open to playing on any plane or with any canon or OC characters. Even up to an original plane if you have a good enough concept going.

Innistrad: Might be because this is where the story is right now but Innistrad has really been piquing my interest. For those unaware, Dark plane filled with vampires, ghosts, werewolves, zombies and all your classic horror movie shticks. Current story line has the entire plane being consumed and mutated by madness from the presence of an extra-planar being of immense power. Doesn't necessarily need to follow current story line.

Tarkir: This plane is split up between five factions vying for power, current timeline has the formerly proud species of the plane under the thumb and direct rulership of powerful and often cruel dragons. Former timeline had five clans doing what they could to carve out their own place. Both timelines are near constantly embroiled in war. Up for whichever timeline.

Alara: Any point in Alara's history seems cool to me. Personally I am drawn to where it was most recently left with all the shards converging and these almost indistinguishable planes melding together.