You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 03:27:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Animal Crossing  (Read 107 times)

Online FoxWriterTopic starter

Animal Crossing
« on: July 14, 2016, 01:38:25 PM »
So i just started Animal Crossing new leaf! I've got it all figured out fr the most part but there's a few things i can't figure out!

how do i visit other towns? i go to the train-station and connect to the internet, and the little Porter says 'here is a list of towns i can visit' and there's nothing on the list! i do have two people on my friends list for the 2DS and they both play Animal Crossing, so who can't i go to their towns? can anyone tell me?

Also, is it considered personal information to tell people my friend code? will that count as a street pass? what's the difference between the two? like, if i have a friend code, will that count towards the Happy Home Maker thing so i can go see their houses or whatever? i'm mostly asking because i harvested all my oranges and now they won't grow anymore and i'd really like to steal some fruit from someone. you know, with permission.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Animal Crossing
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 06:30:27 PM »
Game friend codes are considered personal information.  You  can exchange them through PMs - or I could move this thread to the Members Only side of things, and you would be allowed to post it.

(Sadly, I cannot answer any of the other questions.  ^_^> )

Online FoxWriterTopic starter

Re: Animal Crossing
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 08:40:14 PM »
okay thanks Oniya. ^^ i found a Wiki that answered all of my questions. i think. i'm not too good at the google though. i won't distribute my friend code then ^^ i'm not sure it would do any good, it's 'street pass' i want not 'friend codes' so handing out my friend code won't do me any good anyway.