You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 24, 2017, 02:06:27 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking partner for 'stuck in an RPG' (M/M)  (Read 394 times)

Offline Cognitive BrainfartTopic starter

Seeking partner for 'stuck in an RPG' (M/M)
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:32:48 AM »

Welcome, everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to read my thread!

Please, don't reply to this thread. Message me instead and I'll get back to you.

There currently isn't much here as the thread is under construction, but I'll be adding more ideas and plots later, as well as some picture prompts and my O/O thread!

For plots, click here.

Genral Info

About me:
  • I'm a female irl.
  • I don't care about your IRL gender, all are welcome :)
  • I'm currently looking for M/M games. Of course, this doesn't mean that women or relationships with women don't exist in the RP. I'm more than happy to include them in the story, just not as the main focus.

Post preferences:
  • I prefer RP through either PMs or forum posts. I may be persuaded to RP over IMs, but it's unlikely.
  • I try to post once a day. If not, then at least once every two or three days. I'd love my partner to be able to do the same.
  • If you are unable to reply at least once every few days, I'm less likely to start a game with you, I'm sorry.
  • Please, don't vanish without a word. If there is anything that prevents you from posting or if you've become unhappy with the game or are no longer interested, let me know! I understand that real life exists and it always comes first and I want the game to be fun for both.
  • I will message you after two weeks of inactivity (if I see you active on Elliquiy) to remind you of the story. I know some people tend to forget :)
  • I will consider the RP to be over after a month of no reply to the thread or PM. I'll message you about this.
  • Post length depends on what we agree upon with my RP partner. I can write both long and shorter posts, but I heavily prefer two to three paragraph posts as I feel it gives my partner time to react to what's going on. No one-liners, please.

Roleplay preferences:
  • I prefer to keep the plot and smut about equal, but it depends on the type of story. If it's a fast one-shot, then smut will be in first place, if it's a longer plot with many characters, I'll give preference to the plot.
  • I want this to be our story, so don't hesitate to suggest things or make up your own plots and ideas. I don't want it to be a one-sided story where one of us handles everything plot-related.
  • I can play as multiple main/side characters of all genders and I can also take some random NPCs or people that appear in the background (merchants, waiters, etc.). I would love my partner to be able to do the same so we can share the world building.
  • I like to include multiple pairings outside of the main one and I would love to focus on more than one 'main' relationship. I feel like it makes things interesting.
  • As I've mentioned, I am looking for M/M plots right now, but that doesn't mean that women don't exist. I'm happy to include the ladies and even play out relationships that include them. This is up to my RP partner, too, of course.

Kink preferences:
  • When it comes to sex, I prefer my characters to be on the receiving end. This doesn't make their personalities submissive, though.
  • I have a wide variety of kinks and things I'd like to try, usually on the rougher end of things, so don't hesitate to ask! (I will create a more detailed list later)
  • The fact that I like some sort of kink doesn't mean that it must be present in every single RP. If there is a plot you like which contains some sort of kink or plot element that you dislike, feel free to message me and we can remove it or work around it.
  • Scat, gore and worship of any body parts are a huge off for me. The only things I will never do.

My characters:
  • I create different characters for different games. They have some similarities, but they are never the exact same. I have some that I tend to reuse more than others, but that's about it.
  • I don't much like to divide my characters into dominant and submissive personalities. I feel there is more to a character than that. My RP partner is welcome to do this, however. I won't limit anyone :)
  • I like my characters to be on the bottom end of things when it comes to sex, but this doesn't make them submissive in nature. They vary in personality. I'm also open to switching it around a bit and alternating who will be top or bottom depending on the situation.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:58:48 PM by Cognitive Brainfart »

Re: Seeking active RP partners (M/M)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 08:49:15 PM »
Plots:

Not much here right now...

Stuck in an RPG

TL;DR A gamer gets pulled into the world of a fantasy RPG in the body of his player character.

~It was late in the evening when he finally decided to call it a night. He had just finished a particularly tedious questline for a rather bossy NPC deep in the middle of a forest somewhere and camped his character near. He already stayed up later than he should have and knew that he would be tired in the morning. Surprisingly, when he woke up, he wasn't in his bed anymore. Instead, he was lying on a cold hard floor, met with the NPC he had helped the night before. His body feels different, and he soon discovers that he has become the game character that he had previously created. The warlock was intending to summon a creature from the void and bind it to himself to do his bidding but accidentally summoned his helper from before, along with the man controlling him from behind the keyboard. However, instead of binding the player to himself, the warlock finds that the spell had instead bound him to the player.

• I would like to play the warlock.
  • The gamer is entirely your character and you can take him in any direction you want to. Will he enjoy the MMO world and take advantage of the situation? Will he try to break the warlock's bond and return home? Entirely up to you. Let me hear your ideas!
  • Beastly or demonic characters are fine by me. It's meant to be a fantasy setting, after all. Who knows what races inhabit it?
  • I would like to build the MMO world together, though I have some basic ideas.
  • When it comes to kinks, we can also decide together on what we would like to include. I'm fine with rougher kinks too. Pretty much anything excluding gore and scat.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:51:19 PM by Cognitive Brainfart »

Re: Seeking partner for 'stuck in an RPG' (M/M)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 08:59:35 PM »
Cleaned up the thread. Moved plots to separate post.