You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 22, 2017, 03:58:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking active RP partners (M/M)  (Read 269 times)

Offline Cognitive BrainfartTopic starter

Seeking active RP partners (M/M)
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:32:48 AM »

Welcome, everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to read my thread!

Please, don't reply to this thread. Message me instead and I'll get back to you.

There currently isn't much here as the thread is under construction, but I'll be adding more ideas and plots later, as well as some picture prompts and my O/O thread!

Genral Info

About me:
  • I'm a female irl.
  • I don't care about your IRL gender, all are welcome :)
  • I'm currently looking for M/M games. Of course, this doesn't mean that women or relationships with them don't exist in the RP. I'm more than happy to include them, just not as the main focus of the story.

Post preferences:
  • I prefer RP through either PMs or forum posts. I may be persuaded to RP over IMs, but it's unlikely.
  • I try to post once a day. If not, then at least once every two or three. I'd love my partner to be able to do the same.
  • If you are unable to reply at least once every few days, I'm less likely to start a game with you, I'm sorry.
  • Please, don't vanish without a word. If there is anything that prevents you from posting or if you've become unhappy with the game or are no longer interested, let me know! I understand that real life exists and it always comes first and I want the game to be fun for both.
  • I will message you after two weeks of inactivity (if I see you active on Elliquiy) to remind you of the story. I know some people tend to forget :)
  • I will consider the RP to be over after a month of no reply to the thread or PM. I'll message you about this.
  • Post length depends on what we agree upon with my RP partner. I can write both long and shorter posts, but I heavily prefer two to three paragraph posts as I feel it gives my partner time to react to what's going on. No one-liners, please.

Roleplay preferences:
  • I prefer to keep the plot and smut about equal, but  it depends on the type of story. If it's a fast one-shot, then smut will be in first place, if it's a longer plot with many characters, I'll give preference to the plot.
  • When it comes to sex, I prefer my characters to be on the receiving end. This doesn't make their personalities submissive, though.
  • I have a wide variety of kinks and things I'd like to try, so don't hesitate to ask!
  • The fact that I like some sort of kink doesn't mean that it must be present in every single RP. If there is a plot you like which contains some sort of kink or plot element that you dislike, feel free to message me and we can remove it or work around it.
  • Scat, gore and worship of any body parts are a huge off for me. The only things I will never do.

My characters:
  • I create different characters for different games. They have some similarities, but they are never the exact same. I have one which I tend to reuse more than others, but that's about it.
  • I don't much like to divide my characters into dominant and submissive personalities. I feel there is more to a character than that. My RP partner is welcome to do this, however. I won't limit anyone :)
  • I like my characters on the receiving end when it comes to sex, but this doesn't make them submissive in nature. They vary in personality and often don't hesitate to take charge of the situation or even of sex if the situation arises.

Plots:

Nothing right now :(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:39:58 PM by Cognitive Brainfart »