You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:38:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for roleplay...  (Read 199 times)

Offline lotuslullabyTopic starter

Looking for roleplay...
« on: July 10, 2016, 11:07:53 PM »
I currently have a few ideas rolling around in my head, and I thought that maybe I should advertise. I roleplay elsewhere and have recently ducked out of a few rps due to creative differences and having a roleplay partner basically have a meltdown and some other nastiness, so I am really looking for some ooc drama free rp.

My first idea is something that I have wanted for awhile. Basically, male cecaelia x human woman. I love sea related rp, and the struggle for these two characters to be together is what keeps me coming back to this idea. I am leaning toward a romantic angle instead of just a slew of sexual encounters, and you must be willing to help build plot. The picture below kind of inspires my longing for this rp.
http://xaotl.deviantart.com/art/The-Kiss-Colored-137891501

My second idea is I would like to play a desert goddess of karma, someone that represents the rule of three. She has a human form and a more celestial form, the latter being her true form. For her potential lover, it would be up to you. I am pansexual in real life, so gender or gender identity doesn't matter. How they meet can be discussed and I am more open to suggestions for this plot. I am thinking that she sometimes delivers karma directly, and has a hand in crafting the situation that leads to good or bad karma.

Third and final idea is some kind of monster having a fascination with my character. She would likely be an ordinary human. I am thinking she might be an escaped harem girl from somewhere. Maybe the monster can eventually gain sentience from a mage or something, but starting off, I am intrigued by the thought of him just kind of keeping her in his cave and taking care of her with occasional creepy sex.

If interested, send me a personal message. I will respond as soon as possible.

I apologize for any typos. I am posting this from my kindle.

Thanks,
Lotus

Offline lotuslullabyTopic starter

Re: Looking for roleplay...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 01:17:58 PM »
Third idea (Monster x Girl) is spoken for. Still searching for partners for the other two!