Regina Minx's Meticulously Organized Story Idea (F seeking any)(NSFW Imagery)

Started by Regina Minx, July 10, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regina Minx

On the Job Training
[Veteran Assassin + Trainee] [Female x Any] [Juxtapositional Comedy] [Mentor/Mentee Relationship]
Seeking: The Trainee
Notes: Inspired by Leon the Professional (albeit with an age-appropirate partner), Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and the Hitman novels by Lawrence Block, I'm looking to play a story about a professional assassin and her lover slash apprentice.

I'm designing the tone of this story to be less gritty, globetrotting, or high stakes than your typical Bourne or elite government agent kind of assassin. A major element I want to explore is taking a normal woman in a normal neighborhood, the kind of person that cleans up after her dog on walks, goes to the local farmer's market and co-ops and has boring stay-at-home hobbies. But every once in a while she gets a phone call, takes a plane to a strange city, and kills a person she's never met.

Along the way, she encounters YC. The usual introduction for this kind of story is the mark that the hitman just can't kill or the accidental witness, and if we want to roll that one out I'm more than happy to include it. If you have your own ideas for how someone outside the life discovers my character's secret and intrudes on her otherwise solitary existence, I'm more than happy to work with that too. But by whatever method, my character suddenly acquires a new romantic partner and an apprentice to teach the fine craft of murder.

Hilarity ensues, I hope.

Regina Minx

THINGS DON'T GO SMOOTH
[Gladiator + Owner] [Female + Open] [Pulp Space Adventure!] [Romans in Space]
Seeking: The Owner
Notes: House Cornelius was once one of the oldest and most respected in the Palatine Empire, respected by its rivals and feared by its enemies. Until the unthinkable happened, and three successive generations of profligate heads of the family brought them to ruin, poverty, and shame. The family was dispossessed, and its able-bodied sons and daughters sold into slavery to pay the family debts. Among those that were transported to the slave markets of the transit world of Dioter VI was a young girl of the Cornelian line, Julia.

As a whim, Julia was bought and trained by a gladiatorial training school, and her formative years were spent learning the art of combat and showmanship. Surprising everyone, not least of all herself, Julia achieved some small degree of fame (unaugmented human fighters were destined to be lower-tier spectacles, given the proliferation of cyborg fighters in recent decades) but a great degree of skill at the operation of weapons.

Her fame brought her to the attention of [YOUR CHARACTER], an independent operative with their own personal starship and a pressing need for a steady hand with a pistol. Investing a great deal of capital from a recent discrete goods transportation job, [YOUR CHARACTER] bought Julia from the entertainment consortium that owned her and prepared to explain to the ex-noblewoman turned pit fighter who was calling the shots from now on.

What could possibly go wrong with [YOUR CHARACTER]'s brains and Julia's brawn? (Oh so much!)

Discussion: The setting is very much undefined but based loosely on the trope of Romans in Space. A spacefaring civilization modeled after Imperial Rome, with slavery and gladiatorial combat common and unremarkable elements, but with a wild frontier as the Imperium pushes outward in which fortunes can be made and adventures can be had. Be that bounty hunting, smuggling light piracy, or hunting for precursor technology on dead planets, the sky's the limit!

The particular dynamic I want to go for with these characters is that Julia is the legal property of [YOUR CHARACTER]. The slavery in this story isn't sexual in nature (although sex can be had and feature as prominently as you want). But [YOUR CHARACTER] will either need to build a foundation of trust and respect with Julia or else have a solid method of controlling her. Julia was, after all, not consulted about her life as a scoundrel's bodyguard, and may resent being taken away from the familiarity and relative comforts of her gladiator dormitories. And while the law would avenge [YOUR CHARACTER] if Julia went rogue, that might be of little comfort depending on how that split happened, so it might be wise to keep the attack dog well fed, ken?

Beyond the character dynamic, I'm looking for a partner to participate in world-building and adventure writing, with Julia and [YOUR CHARACTER] having a very "planet of the week" series of one-shots where they go to a new place in their quest for a profit, with downtime on the little starship between.

Regina Minx

REMOTE DOMINATION
[Dominatrix + Client] [Female + Open] [Creative Virtual Collaboration] [Not Really Strangers]
Seeking: The Client
Notes: Yet another iteration of 'Regina wants to incorporate Altered Carbon-esque uploading of the consciousness into computer-generated environment.' This time, though, instead of playing the victim, willing or otherwise, I have a different role in mind and a different direction to take the story.

The setting is a cyberpunk-esque future featuring elements of transhumanism. Specifically the mind as software, the brain as hardware, and the ways people use advanced and cutting edge tech to meet very basic needs. My character is a Dominatrix who has never been in the same room as her client; her work is done remotely, with her customers uploading their brains into her dungeon-computer, and they receive in virtual reality the services they pay for. Your character is one such client, whether visiting for the first time or an old hand can depend on your ideas for the story.

What makes this story different and an eventual direction for the plot is that the nature of the work means that my character is not seeing her clients in person and seeing the person behind the avatar. And so one day both she and your character are surprised to realize that they know each other in real life too. What's their relationship? Neighbors, friends, exes? Is their relationship more professional and they work together during the day, or went to school together? Are they related? What does this revelation do to their relationship and how do they continue either method of interaction knowing what they know? Is this a prelude to a more permanent and meaningful relationship, or are things just too awkward to continue?

I've asked more questions than I've given answers because so much is going to depend on what character you bring and how you imagine they have a prior history beyond the domination for hire. The story would incorporate elements of sexuality as well as character development; both characters play in virtual because they love the experience of topping and bottoming, and it can't not be a part of either character's life at this stage. But once they interact with each other outside of the machine, they can't really go back to just a client/customer relationship. What's left for them?

Regina Minx

RISE OF A DARK QUEEN
[The Baroness and the Devil] [Female + Open] [Desperate Pact with Evil] [Rise to Queendom in a Fantasy Setting]
Seeking: Diabolical Partner
Notes: The orcs have come, raging through the countryside like a summer wildfire. They were not held back at the Watch Wall, nor did the King's armies route the horde at Lorrinsgate. At Tamberyn Fields, they smashed through twenty thousand armed men to surge towards the capital, burning and looting. The Baroness knew well enough the way that the wind was blowing, and committed none of her personal guard to defend the city or protect the Duke. Instead, she tried to flee the city...but even the Baroness was not prepared for the ferocity of the dark forces that have come; half of her forces perished at the hands of the warg riders. The survivors fled back to her fortified manor and there they remain. She tried to treat with the orcs and all it accomplished was the gruesome death of more men she can't afford to lose.

The Baroness is in a precarious situation. One good push by the besieging orcs and her head will decorate a spike in the seized city. But what other choice does she have? Certain that ever day is her last, she locks herself in her wine cellar and drinks herself unconscious ever night. She prays to whatever gods may listen that this not be her end...even to the Powers Below.

Enter your character. For whatever reason, your character, a powerful agent of a Dark God or devil of the underworld, has heard the increasingly desperate pleas of a besieged noblewoman and has decided to answer her prayers. Not just to spare her life, but to put at her right hand an advisor. Someone to guide her through the war-torn country as she accumulates power and influence. Someone to direct her energies to retaking the fallen throne. Someone who will encourage this nascent Dark Lady to be the Queen of Evil she can one day become...

This is a story about a woman that doesn't want to die, and the consequences of the choices she makes to stay alive. The moment your character appears and makes her the offer she can't refuse, the Baroness will be enslaved to the contract (the precise details of which are up to us). Your character will then become my character's keeper, minder, trainer, teacher, and warden. The Baroness is an investment, after all, and Hell protects its investments and puts them out to do the most good.

Naturally, as this story is called Rise of a Dark Queen and not, say, Oh No Let Me Get Out of this Terrible Contract!, my character is at least a little susceptible to demonic corruption and the encouragement of wickedness. While the Baroness may not be a shining paragon to start with, she's not evil, at least not to start with, and that's part of what your character's goals will be as they journey together; to turn someone who is at worst callous and self-interested into a truly sadistic Darklord in the making, who can take the pieces of the kingdom and rebuild them into a playground of devils, once the pesky invaders are deal with...

Regina Minx

BEHIND THE GATES OF IRON AND IVORY
[New Slavegirl + Various Overseers] [Female x Any and Multiple] [Odyssy of Slavery] [Xanadu]
Seeking: Rotating short-term partners and co-storyteller.
Notes: This story pitch is a little different from most of the others that I put up in that I normally have what I like to think of as a "book-blurb" synopsis to intrigue and pitch the ideas. I think this one is just not the sort of story for that, so I'm just going to frame the premise and my idea and hope it attracts some attention.

This story features my character, a girl in the modern age, stumbling one day by chance or destiny into a pocket realm. This realm consists entirely of a single, immeasurably vast manor house and its labyrinthine grounds behind tall walls and solid gates. The Manor draws guests and prisoners from across time and space, and dimensions. If you are there as a guest, your stay is a pleasant one, for all manner of pleasures await you, and your existence becomes a timeless indulgence in fantasy and desire. If you are a prisoner there...well. Your stay isn't nearly so voluntary.

Those that the Manor takes as prisoners must serve as slaves, indulging in the games of punishment, bondage, and submission to please the guests. Order is enforced in a strict hierarchy, with semi-free Masters and Mistresses overseeing slaves under them for the pleasure of the guests. Beneath all is the mysterious Master or Mistress of the Manor, who alone decides on rewards, promotions, and the gifts of freedom for those rare slaves or underlings that wish to be free of their service to the Manor.

The story I want to write would follow my girl through her voyage through the rungs of the Manor's hierarchy, from her start as a scullery in the kitchens to a house slave to a personal slave of a guest to Mistress-hood herself.

The variety of stations my character would occupy would let us focus on different fetishes and themes as we went through the various chapters.  Chapter 1; Arrival and her Months in the Kitchen. Chapter 2; Serving as a Maid. Chapter 3; Pony! And so on so until Chapter XXX; Supreme Mistress.

The role I have in mind for my partner in this story would be a dynamic one, for as she moves through the ranks, she would be paired with and partnered under different characters. In the kitchens, that would be the head chef; when training as a house slave, it would be the maid overseer. Or, if you like, your focus character for the chapter could be another prisoner of the Manor training with and suffering alongside my character. Perhaps a rival, or a new friend, or someone who becomes her devoted lover.  If you're more interested in a single character to play, that could easily be done by letting you chiefly take on the role of Master/Mistress of the Manor, or perhaps the Chief Overseer or something like that.

Regina Minx

NIGHT JOB
[Vampire x Boy/Girlfriend] [Female x Any] [Slice of "Life"] [Unusual Romance]
Seeking: A boy/girlfriend.
Premise: There's a lot of myths around vampires, aren't they? We all have supernatural mind control powers, we can turn into dogs and wolves and bats and mist. We're repelled by sticks at right angles and are deathly allergic to Italian food. Well, the lion's share of that is bullshit. Do you know what else just isn't true? We're not all multimillionaires living in the Addams' family mansion wearing fancy evening dress all the time. Some of us have to work for a living. Which wouldn't be a problem except for the one thing that just happens to be true is our deathly allergy to sunlight.

Since working from home wasn't an option for me when I started my new lifestyle, I was pretty much stuck manning the till at an all-hours gas station. We attract the best class of people, let me tell you. The number of times I've been hit on, robbed, harassed, vomited on, pranked, or just made to suffer the most insufferable people makes an eternity of this seem like I would have been better off going straight to Hell instead of emerging as...well. A bloodsucking fiend, the terror of the night, Mistress of the Dark. Who wears a name tag that says 'Hi! My Name is Stephanie.'

One other important thing to know about me. I'm dead, but I'm not a corpse. I have certain needs. No, not the blood. OK yes, the blood but that's not what I was talking about. Sex, hon. I'm talking about sex. I'm lonely and I want a partner. Please don't tell me to go on Tinder or whatever because I didn't grow up around smartphones and I have no idea to swipe left, right, or any other way. I wouldn't even know what to do with a dating app if you threw it in my face. So if you can deal with a night owl who sometimes has bits and pieces of Keith in her teeth after a quick bite on the way to our date at some all-night establishment (there are like four in town), I'm your gal.

Notes: I'm looking for something between a domestic comedy and slice of 'life' story about a lonely working girl who just so happens to be a vampire, looking for love and romance in all the wrong places. Whether the story turns into something with a rotating cast of characters in Stephanie's love life, or a primary partner that comes to date her and all her wonderful supernatural complications, I'm quite happy to discuss with you as we go.

Regina Minx

HANDS ON HISTORY
["Jailor" + "Prisoner"] [F x Any] [Extreme BDSM Hookup] [Medieval-Themed Torture and Imprisonment]
Seeking: The "prisoner."
Premise: My character is a tour guide of an ancient fortress or historical castle. Someplace that featured in its past a proper dingy dungeon and attached torture chamber. It's just a summer job for my character, not something she takes too seriously, and she's got her banter down pretty well. Every group that goes through the dungeon, she will explain the use of some horrific artifact of pain and torment and finish with the jest, "So, any volunteers. It never fails to get a laugh...

But one day, something happens that my character doesn't expect. Your character, a member of the group, doesn't exactly volunteer, but there is a moment when he or she seems like they're ready to do so. Our eyes meet and we sort of get a sense of each other in just a brief moment. Then the nervous, relieved laughter comes from the rest of the group, and the moment is gone.

Until, that is, the end of the day when my character is about to leave for the evening when she sees someone in the parking lot. Your character. Who greets her with a nervous, brave, terrified, "So, about that demonstration?

Note: One of those rare moments where I feel the need to let my inner domme and sadist out. This is borderline a one-shot, but I think we may have the potential for handling this story as a series of vignettes of repeated visits over a period of time, and the emergence of a relationship between our two characters and the challenge of transitioning from an on-site fantasy playground like the old castle to what they want to build together in their 'real' lives.

Or a one-shot smut fest. I'm good with either. :D

Regina Minx

HYPNOTIZED TO HAVE A HYPNOSIS KINK
[New Munch Goer and Experienced Dominant] [Female x Any] [Light-hearted Slice of Life] [Kinky Dating and Romance]
Seeking: The hypnotist
What It's All About: Erotic hypnosis and mind control are not kinks that I've had much experience writing. But you know how it goes...sometimes you start a bit of reading for an unrelated story and then you go straight down the rabbit hole.

Hence this story idea. My character is a young urban professional, a year or so out of college, and getting herself settled as an adult. At the invitation of a friend, she's begun visiting a fetish munch, or friendly hangout, at a local beer garden just to feel the waters, meet members of the local community, and start finding play partners.

My character would be a novice and largely unaware of her own precise kinks, likes, and limits. Through the glad-handling of the crowd, she bumps into your character and they get to chatting. Your character is a hypno-fetishist among their many other, I'm sure, admirable and interesting traits. They get to talking and my character essentially puts out the dare to yours to hypnotize her. Your character does so, and a new fetish in my character is born...

This story is a slice-of-life modern tale, in which the development of a relationship in both the physical, romantic, sexual, and kink contexts is the focus of the story. Although both characters will have friends, family, unindicted co-conspirators, and others, the relationship between the primary two will be in the spotlight for the majority of the story. I don't have an end goal, whether the two of them end up in married bliss or even a 'darker' exploration of erotic mind control fetishism takes place, and I'm open to any outcome in that spectrum, depending on the character and interests of my partner.

Regina Minx

HARLIVY
[Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy] [F x F] [Partners in Crime] [Light-hearted supervillain fun]
Seeking: Harley
Notes: Normally I don't have much interest in fandoms, although I have used original characters in established story settings from time to time. This is a break for me after my recent discovery of the animated series Harley Quinn that I watched through HBO Max. It is without a doubt one of the funniest things I've seen in years and a fresh, interesting take on these two characters and their friendship and eventual romance.

Even though I've binged my way through all three seasons, I'm still thinking about it fondly and giggling to myself at the jokes and funny character moments (seriously, the Joker as a step-parent, Bane threatening to blow up Todd from the juice bar!?) and it seems like I'm not ready to step away from this version of these characters. Hence, I'd be interested in playing Poison Ivy against Harley Quinn. Now, I'm not interested in re-creating the show, and I don't mind if you haven't seen it. What I am interested in is capturing the vibe. Harley and Ivy have their history, issues, and hangups that will present themselves as they fall in together after their latest extended stay over at Arkham Asylum. Harley's ex and a certain flying mammal-themed vigilante loom as threats to their lives and freedom, plus have you seen the rent on Gotham apartments lately? Landlords are the real supervillains.

I'm looking for a partner with an appreciation for a light-hearted, fun tone of story with enough serious moments to still carry some weight here and there, that can help me think of adventures for the girls to get into and great crimes to pull off.

Regina Minx

LONG HAUL
[Space Trucker A and Space Trucker B] [F x Any] [Passing the Time] [Erotic One-Upmanship]
Seeking: Co-Captain and Co-Tormentor
Premise: Inspired by the setting and setup of the first Alien film, I imagine a ship out there in the dark making the slow trip between worlds, with a small crew piloting a well-cared for but still struggling old rust bucket. Of all the things that you don't want to break down while you're months between ports, the cryo-sleep chamber is probably up there. Because now we have to get from point A to point B the long way, day by slow, plodding day.

In sheer desperate boredom, one of us takes a look at the shipping manifest and lo and behold, what should we discover but a state-of-the-art VR pod, complete holoworld immersion. There is only one pod...but that's OK. We can just take turns, can't we? And would you look at this. The library is absolutely full of naughty simulations and interesting adventures...

Notes: Coming back to the theme of integrating VR and kinky fun, we have a story about two people, friends, co-workers, lovers, who have a lot of time to fill, limitless imagination, and one of the greatest sex toys in the universe. What will follow are a series of vignettes in which our characters take turn giving one another thrilling erotic adventures and situations as extreme as they desire. There is a soft end point in mind, when they get to their destination and have to repackage the toy they've thoroughly broken in, but until then they are absolutely free to just mind-fuck each other senseless...

Regina Minx

Quiver
[Quiver and her villainous opposite] [F x F preferred] [Alter egos dating] [Comic book adventure and action]
Seeking: Quiver's archnemesis.
Premise: Quiver is a young superhero who leans into the iconography of your archer vigilante, shooting trick arrows and snappy quips against bank robbers and themed jewelry store bandits. She's also a young woman with a social life, and the premise of this story is that her two identities collide when one of her enemies discovers not only her secret identity but her kinky side as well.

Notes: On the One Shot recruitment thread, I put up a story idea based on this (NSFW) image. I came up with the idea of a superheroine on a day on the town, taking it easy, shopping. Relaxing. Under her street clothes is an elegant shibari harness, self-tied for a bit of solo play. She outs herself as a kinkster when she needs to change into her costume to foil a robbery, her costume revealing more of the harness than she would prefer to be exposed in broad daylight.

This version of the story is slightly more serious and less exposure/public humiliation based than the previous one, although we can certainly incorporate those elements. The story begins with your character discovering Quiver's secret identity and kinks. How is up for discussion, but from there your character realizes that they have an opportunity to toy with the young hero, cat and mouse style. Your villain will court the young Artemis Fletcher, Quiver's alter ego, and set out to seduce her while pumping her for information about not only her own superhero activities but those of her friends as well. Such secrets sell very well on the villainous black market. And when the time is right, you will reveal yourself as her dominant and break the vigilante's heart, leaving her powerless and unsure in the face of your genius!

Or...that's the plan. But no plan survives contact with the enemy. Does your character find themself becoming unprofessionally attached to Artemis and Quiver? Does Artemis figure out who her new partner is before the plan is completed, making the cat-and-mouse game more of a chess match with both sides playing for victory? Or perhaps Artemis is more open to suggestion than initially anticipated, giving you the rare opportunity to turn a hero into a villain while at the same time getting a new partner in crime? The possibilities abound

I would prefer to have a female antagonist play the role of the villain but I am not unopposed to a male character opposite Quiver. The overall tone should be a bit light-hearted even if it is kinky, fun, and smutty.