Welcome to Panmay Island resort
Located idyllically in the subtropical southern region of the Okinakawa prefecture of Japan lies a small island by the name of Panmay. The island itself only has a rough estimate of 400 inhabitants, living on the western edge of the island. Whereas the rest of the world is keeping up with technology and is ever advancing, the island, largely so cut off from the rest of the world, is far back in the past. No internet, somewhat limited power, and the only sustainable export the island has is fishing.
However, that is scheduled to change. The eastern edge of the island was bought up by a founder seeing great potential in the island. The building process soon began of what was to become a sizable resort, with the founder having started the work of getting the resort approved as a legal housing and getting various travel companies to promote it once it finally opened.
The resort itself is located nicely by the shoreside, being built up by a larger hotel-building that also houses all administrative offices etecera, a utility building housing some other necessities like a sizable generator, converter units for the nearby solar panel park, a truck for any necessary driving on the islandís sparse number of roads, a water pump and some other necessities to keep the resort running. Located on the seaside lies two parks of six sea-huts that serve as the primary housing for guests. Located between all this is a large cabana serving as the outdoor restaurant and bar. A smaller restaurant and bar is located indoors in the hotel building as well, but is only meant for use during particularly bad weather.
The resort has yet to open, but it is not far off. With all that is left being paperwork, one would think the resort could delay its staffing, but, sadly, the buildings need the care of employees, and alas, the employment started early, the founder intending to use the first employed staff to figure out a bit of what to cater to when it comes to guests, wishing to get feedback to hear what the resorts lacks. Therefor, as seasonal workers, a fair number of summertime employees have been hired in to help out as part timers. The work days are short and the pay is good, with the only peculiar trait to it being a daily report that has to be written and submitted anonymously at the end of each day, without letting other workers know what has been written. That the resort has yet to be opened hasnít been disclosed with the part-timers, the founder intending to avoid it for as much as possible to avoid messing with the results of the study.
Aside from that, there is a list of positions that have to be filled that will be found below.
Manager - Lynnette
Chief of Staff - Reserved by Haibane
Echonomist - Open
Head Chef - Reserved by Moon Hound Hati
Bartender - Reserved by Pdragon
Summer helpers - Open
More positions may be flagged out and if you have any requested positions, send a message my way.
Focus of the game
The game is meant to be a light-hearted and sex-driven game, there is no hiding it. The game will be located in bondage groups, as I canít see it venturing into ex territory anytime soon, nor does it fit the nature of the game. Most of the game will be focused to the after work hours (Which are predominantly before 12 for the majority of the staff). All employees would be well aware that the resortís target demographic is young adults, and that itís meant to be a place to have sex and have fun.
I always find a way to make this section look big and imposing, but in general, most rules should be common knowledge, so please, give them a good read, I donít wish to have to message people over frequent rule-breaches.
- No god-moding, metagaming etcetera. In general, donít be a dick.
- OOC drama is a no-go, take it by PMs or wrap me around it, leave the OOC clear of it. IC drama is per usual always okay.
- All posting should be in third person, past tense
- Use the provided headers for all posts and keep it updated as locations/conversation-groups update
- Avoid using redirect-URLs on images to the image hosting site. Nobody likes it.
- All sheets are to be sent in per PM, all non-PMed sheets will be ignored.
- Posting sheets up to the character thread/posting in the IC is a no-go till sheets have been approved. This should be common sense, but, sadly, I have to bring it up.
- Try to keep posts at at least two paragraphs. A slip or two is perfectly alright, but donít let it become a habit. Itís great that youíre enthusiastic, but letís keep it somewhat controlled.
- All images are to be artwork, preferably in anime-style, but western can be approved occasionally, relying predominantly on my personal judgement.
- Do not think of reservations as firm locks. If you really want a role, send me a PM, roles are not assigned by a first come first serve basis, the reservations are put up as a means of letting people display their interest in a given role.
[floatleft][img height=250 padding=2]IMAGE URL[/img][/floatleft][b]Name:[/b] Character name, should be Japanese
[b]Age:[/b] 16+ for summer part-timers, 20+ for other roles
[b]Appearance:[/b] Height, weight, anything not displayed clearly in the image.
[b]About:[/b] Optional, anything relevant in regards to the character
[b]Ons:[/b] Sexual ons, can be separated by character/writer, or just one of the two.
[b]Offs:[/b] Same as above but for offs
[b]Ons & Offs thread:[/b] Optional link to O/Os.