You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:26:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ace Attorney RP? (F/M)  (Read 160 times)

Offline Naiad BurialTopic starter

Ace Attorney RP? (F/M)
« on: July 05, 2016, 08:32:40 PM »
And.. Achtung!

Now that I've lured you in here, hoping you are a fellow Ace Attorney series fan that would also enjoy a good RP, let me divulge some details!

I am a female writer looking for someone to write a few of the pairings from this series with. I don't mind whether you are male or female behind the computer, so long as you enjoy writing for the male characters in RP involving mature scenes and/or story.

The first pairing would be for Ema and Klavier. I have ideas as to a case they could be assigned to work on, involving overseas investigation, royal balls, concerts, and posing as a married couple... but a casual after work scene is just as well!

Franziska and Edgeworth would be the other couple I would be interested in exploring and writing. We can brainstorm ideas, whether its slice-of-life or working together on a case as well.

Please PM me if you are interested at all!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:04:02 PM by Naiad Burial »