James Nelson was a modern Funeral Director. He helped people through one of the most difficult times of their lives and offered bothj practical and emotional support whilst also helping them arrange a celebration of life and not just the sterotypical services of old.
James was in his mid thirties, good looking and charming and was very much unlike the stereotype associated with an Undertaker or Funeral director. Many of his clients who were already emotionaly vulnerable could not help but be charmed by him.
This is the story of James and one of his many clients embarking on an illicit affair while they arrange the funeral of their loved one... Your character couild be.....
1. A young widow unable to cope with the loss of her husband and easy prey to the charming funeral director.
2. A middle aged woman flattered by the attention of the young man and unable to resist his touches and groping in his "Arranging Room".
3. A vulnerable and sweet daughter missiing her father and eager to accept any father figure no matter how brutal.
4. Unable to leave your house the Funeral Director visits you at home and provides you with a thorough service.
5. You are unable to pay the funeral costs and fortunately James is willing to accept payment in other's ways.