Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

*giggles softly, retaliating in another gentle swat.....hand cuddling a cheek* haha

Big had nothing to do with it.....just looked to pretty not to !  ;)

Pretty just should never be left untouched...just saying :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Chrystal

Well, in that case... *grabs a double handful of Talia and smooches passionately* And if you feel up for it dear, there's more where that came from!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Talia

*grabs a little more of Chrystal in all the right places; returning the passionate kiss* Smiles and chat we shall. Take care :)
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

lenka

adroitgrayman

Grabs her in my arms, touching my lips on her lips to feel her closely.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

*smiles widely*

Huggles the missed Adro tightly

adroitgrayman

wraps his full body around her cuddling her closely and passionately as has missed her from long.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

lenka

I cuddle him softly as my hand cups his face pulling him in for a light kiss

adroitgrayman

Kissing her very lightly, my whole body slides over her cuddling her sweetly.

lenka

I just can't stop cuddling you!
Holds tighter as I take in your masculine scent

adroitgrayman

I pull you more and more in me with my body sliding over your body cuddling so passionately.

lenka

Embracing your body I cuddle against your warm chest feeling it glow within my heart!....awe! am I not sweet?...lol

Chrystal

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

lenka

hugs Chrystal just as tight and shows the happiness she brought me!

adroitgrayman

Cuddles her wrapping in me, sliding down from the bed to the floor to have a wider and more open space to move on.

CaringGuy

I-I-I hate to interrupt your lovely love affair that is in progress, but uhhhhh, I-I-I-I've yet to be cuddled on these forums so I, uhh...

[cuddles awkwardly with both arms tightening around your torso]  Please accept me!!

Chrystal

*hugs Caring Guy* Of course dear.

BigNRich

Sees the line "Grab me if you dare!"... well, I dare!  ;D  I wrap my arms around Chrystal and pull her close to me, running my fingers through her beautiful hair.

CaringGuy

hugs from behind  

I love your picture.  It's very different from a lot of the more 'erotic' pics that are frequently used.

cuddles    It's kind of the rule of the game, thankfully.

Autumn52

Cuddles CaringGuy and welcomes him to the games. *smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Brian Boru

*cuddles The Xandi* mornin' babe.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Autumn52

Cuddles Brian and huggles him some more. *Morning handsome*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kendra

adroitgrayman

Cuddles her brushing my body on hers slowly and gently.

CaringGuy

cuddles adroitgrayman   I'm just going to ruin your moment now.   ;)