You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 05:55:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I have a taste for Disney Villain (Seeking dom M or F)  (Read 292 times)

Offline MissRozielTopic starter

I have a taste for Disney Villain (Seeking dom M or F)
« on: June 13, 2016, 03:40:31 PM »
OH!  Forgot to mention, I have no problems with girls who wanna play boys or boys who wanna play girls! :)

so yep exactly as it says Been on a disney film binge and Boy are there some amazingly well written baddies in their cllection, and some of them are rather delisiouse in their own way. (Jafar has such a twisty beard!)

So while I understand this isn't going to be romantic theres no reason not to try I like stories that evolve so we're looking long term, plenty of plots, wing it stories exploring what ever (except peeing or pooping on people, Sorry I gotta draw the line there.)

So what are we looking at?

Has Jafars Lamp found it's way into the hand of a princess of another kingdom?

Has Persephone Pushed her way into Hades life having developed a crush after his attempt to take over Olympus?

Has Captain Hook Kidnapped a girl mistaking her for peters new 'friend' only to find he accidentally captured a grown woman?

These are just a couple Idea But I am more then welcome to other ideas  Hit me up with a PM and we can talk :) hoping to hear from you

;)

MissR
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:47:19 PM by MissRoziel »

Offline MissRozielTopic starter

Re: I have a taste for Disney Villain (Seeking dom M or F)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 02:43:25 PM »
Bump :)