This here tale is situated in the post-apocalyptic wastes of Arizona (Wasteland2). If you don’t know much about the lay of the land, don’t worry your pretty little head. I’ll get you orientated. It’s inspired by the most unfortunate life of a man named Dan:
“Dan was once one of the smartest inhabitants of Damonta. Now, he is one of the smartest people in Arizona, though he isn't particularly happy about that. A cyborg convinced him that she could make him better, faster, stronger, and boost his intelligence tenfold. She was right, in a way. Her augmentations did increase his intelligence tremendously, but come in the form of Tesla coils implanted directly into his brain and mechanical prostheses for hands. He hates what he has become.”
I got weak in the knees for this most pathos inspiring sucker. It was this little piece of dialogue that did me in:
“That –synthetic humanoid
- robot did things –experimental surgery of the frontal lobe
– to me. Made me into a –deformed, damaged, broken
– freak. Thank you for getting me out –unlocking dismantling
- of that cage. “
“Are you –joking, kidding, pulling my leg
– serious?! Look at me! Listen to how I talk! I’m like a godam – lexicon, dictionary, onomasticon
– thesaurus! The odds weren’t good before but now I’m never going to get - intercourse, copulate, procreate
He’s not the only one to have been corrupted as such. Our writtings would follow another augmented young man and the firecracker Ranger recruit who sprung him loose.
other inspiring images to be found here:https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7440
EDIT: As an aside, though mu characters rend to be submissive, I can easily see this going the other way. I'm flexible.