You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:54:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lots of pictures and a few plots (Sub F looking for Dom M)  (Read 787 times)

Offline RayneTopic starter

Hello fellow roleplayers! Welcome to my thread. :)

Below are rps that currently strike my fancy, pictures to inspire plots, and kinks. Feel free to check out my f-list and on/off thread in the side link or signature. If a plot doesn't strike your interest but I do send me a pm and maybe we can come up with something!

POST LENGTH:
 1-3 paragraphs. No one liners please, and lets not write a novel either. I enjoy a happy medium :)

ROLEPLAY LOCATION:
 Forums or email

A note on D/S relationships: I enjoy dom/ sub relationships, but of course those relationships can take many flavors. I like some pain, but the scales should definitely be in favor of pleasure. Positive reinforcement over negative if we do a master x slave rp, for example. I find degradation, humiliation or name calling to be a turn off, so dom/ sub relationships that are negative or cruel probably won't work out.

Anyways those are just some things to know before the fun stuff, but now that its out of the way onto the plots! (craving in red)

Why is a raven like a writing desk? An Alice in Wonderland spin off- Bondage, d/s, tentacle, aphrodisiacs
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I was thinking that Alice could have visited wonderland as a child, as the story goes... but when she visits again as a young woman wonderland is quite different from what she recalled. Not in that it is darker and more dangerous, though that is true as well... but that it is also much more sexualized. Perhaps wonderland is really just a reflection of her, and as she matured wonderland did too. Either way gone are the innocent tea parties and cakes- replaced instead with wild orgies and aphrodisiacs. What happens to Alice this time as she wanders through Wonderland? Will she even want to get home after experiencing the pleasures and freedoms this new world has to offer?

This roleplay can just follow her adventures with different characters being played by my partner, or we can roleplay a relationship between Alice and the hatter, who I figure in this grown up world of wonderland might be into some pretty kinky stuff while still being rather crazy.

Just a Taste (Drug ring/ cop story)
There is a new drug on the street, called Aphrodite's Kiss. It causes heightened arousal and sensitivity, while also making the user highly suggestible, and more than a little uncoordinated. It is also very addictive. With these combined properties, it has made the drug the new hot thing at clubs and parties, used for both mutual pleasure and for more nefarious means. MC will play an agent assigned to busting a local drug ring selling this new drug. However... when she tries to go undercover and find out more, things go very wrong. She ends up experiencing the drug for herself... and gets swept up in the seedy underbelly of society. How far will she end up falling? Will she even care, with how good it makes her feel?
[/s]

Welcome to Farm Life
Variation A: Romance

After many years working hard in the city, she felt tired. Not 'need more sleep' tired, but a deeper tired. The city was too dreary, too fast paced. So she packs up everything and moves out to the country, buying a small plot of land with intentions to farm, or write... something. It's a small town, and newcomers always attract attention, especially young beautiful women. How many of the young men in town will end up pursuing her, and will any of them catch her interest? (this can be one on one romance, or we could write a string of episodes between her and multiple men.)

Variation B: The Cow-Girl

She was a minotaur, or cowgirl. Covered in white fur and black spots, small horns and a whip-like tail, she definitely stood out from the crowd, especially with her large chest and generous curves. She tried to make a living in various places, but never felt right. Eventually, she sees a wanted ad for a farm out in the country, asking for help managing the livestock. She accepts the offer. However, what she does not know is that the farm has hired her because of her race, for minotaur milk is quite rare and exotic. They already have a small stock of other minotaur women, but are looking to grow their operations. After several years running the farm, they know the tricks of the trade, including how to get the best milk from minotaur women, which mainly involves arousing them like mad before milking them.

The Vacation
She had just gone through a bad break up. She needed to get away for a bit. Her friend suggested a resort in the Caribbean, on a private island. Kama Springs. It was a singles resort. She had never heard of it, but it looked gorgeous so she decided to go. However, this resort caters to hedonistic and sexual pleasures of all tastes, and encourages letting lose. Themed rooms contain tools for various interests, such as bondage or voyerism. A number of the people at the resort enjoy a good amount of exhibitionism and public sex is not frowned upon. Libations flow freely, and some are spiked with chemicals that encourage wanton behavior. Of course, she shows up knowing none of this, but it doesn't take long before she begins to figure it out through first hand experience.
[/s]

Craving these Kinks/themes:

Bondage
piercings on her
Toys/ machines
lactation
aphrodisiacs/ drugs/ heat
romance
Any one shot with a vampire, demon or other supernatural being
Playing an anthro/neko/ pokegirl

One shot pairings (you/me):

Name: The Alpha Claims All

Content: Exotic Bondage to Extreme

Scenario: In this RP your character will play the alpha of an anthro or werewolf clan. They can be modern and located in a city, or more primordial and live in the wild. Either way, they have a tradition that when a female experiences her first sexual heat that the alpha is given first rights with her, and gets to have her for the night (or the length of that first heat if we want longer). My female has been a late bloomer. Where other females experience heat in their late teens, she is several years older when it finally happens. But the wait was certainly worth it.

Setting: Either modern city or more feral clan out in the wilds.

Requirements: I would love it to be rough but passionate, bondage maybe but definitely a bit of 'throw her down and take her hard' sort of passion between them. Not abusive, just intense.

Other info: This appearance earns brownie points, but happy with others as well.

Name: Teasing the Help

Content: Bondage to Extreme

Scenario: He is a Victorian/ Edwardian lord of the house, she is a lowly cook/ maid. However she is young and pretty. And he is alone, a bachelor on his large estate. He decides, one evening when he stumbles upon her, that he will have her. And he is her lord, who is she to argue? It helps that he isn't too hard on the eyes himself, and knows how to please the ladies.

Setting: A large country estate or old castle, 1800s to early 1900s.

Requirements: Like above, I'm into somewhat rough passionate lovemaking. This one I definitely see him revealing some intense kinks to her, maybe temperature play with ice or hot wax? Or bondage and clamps. Open to brainstorming.

Other info:

Personal trainer x late 20s workaholic - no deep plot on this one, just a smut one off.

If any kinks or images inspire you we can come up with a plot around them.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:54:10 PM by Rayne »

Offline MaxAstro

Re: Lots of pictures and a few plots (Sub F looking for Dom M)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 07:01:24 PM »
Hmm... I like your ons and offs... and I like the idea of the Just a Taste plot... maybe with a bit of supernatural flair?  I am very big on mind manipulation/mind control type plots.

In any case, if you are still looking for someone, I am very interested.

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 07:52:09 AM »
Added in Wonderland and Vacation plot, as well as a handful of oneshot pairings.
Craving all of the oneshot ideas.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 04:32:34 PM »
Just a Taste is taken but still looking for more partners.

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 09:52:01 PM »
Added a one shot craving, but all are open right now.