You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:42:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Baby take your time on me...  (Read 474 times)

Offline SamanthaTopic starter

Baby take your time on me...
« on: December 01, 2008, 08:39:09 PM »
Okay, I am a female, I would like to play as such. I am bisexual... so I don't care who picks these up...

1) Past, A newcomer comes into town (Imagine an old western ordeal), and he causes some trouble in the bar, where many women work as prostitutes, some willingly, some not. But everyone knows this, they don't know where the owner finds these women, but are glad to use them for their pleasure. I will play as a few different girls, the person who plays the male lead (possibly could be female), could play more than one character also... I'm looking for more of a romantic roleplay here.

2) Present day, a workaholic woman lands a job in a new city, new state, or new country even. Her boss wants her, but she has a husband, or boyfriend/ fiance, whatever. And this boss will do anything to have her, for whatever reason. I'm thinking of a mob type ordeal.... This doesn't necessarily have to be romantic... it can become non con depending on where it goes...

Please pm me if you are interested in either of these... I will respond asap.

Offline HighLander

Re: Baby take your time on me...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 09:59:15 PM »
Hi there. I'm interested in the second one.