You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:33:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lith's ideas and ramblings (F seeking M)  (Read 500 times)

Offline MissLithTopic starter

Lith's ideas and ramblings (F seeking M)
« on: May 03, 2016, 05:53:22 AM »
Hey! I'm Miss Lith, I'm 24, Female, and I live in England.

I'm no good at making fancy roleplay request threads. I will work on building it up slowly.

Please don't let this pathetic excuse for an introduction fool you, I'm a literate writer. I have over 10 years of experience in erotic RP.

I also have this thread in the non-forum roleplay requests, because I've been pretty much exclusively playing through Skype since December. Unfortunately my laptop is old, and very slow, so I'm reduced to playing from my phone. I'm not one for writing a novella every post anyway. It's not that I can't, it's just that it becomes a chore, and not as fun. My intros will be longer, but I average somewhere between 2-5 solid paragraphs per post, depending on what's going on in our story.

Please message me if you want to come up with a fun, smutty, romantic, tension building roleplay!

Here's my F-List. It should give you a pretty clear idea of the sort of character I play sexually. Please, feel free to ask me any questions, I don't bite... ;)

I'll give almost any role a go, as long as I have knowledge of it.

I currently have ideas for
(With myself playing the roles on the left)

Maid/billionaire CEO
Married woman/gardener (this could be played with myself as an abused trophy wife, or a bored older woman)
Teaching assistant/College student
College Student/Tutor or Professor
A few different exs plots

OC Slytherin girl/Sirius Black (Seventh Year)
OC Slytherin girl/Remus Lupin (Seventh Year)
Student (Seventh Year)/OC or canon professor
OC student/OC student

Love triangle (With you playing both male characters)
Doctor Who

Note: I only play OCs in fandom based games. Unless you can and would like to play a character I'm currently craving, I'm happy for you to have an OC too.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:29:55 AM by MissLith »

Offline StrangeWorld

Re: Lith's ideas and ramblings (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2016, 07:44:06 AM »
I have an OC character for Harry Potter that I enjoy playing - if you are still intrested in a bit of Harry Potterverse stuff.

A Ravenclaw who got his eye put out in the dark year leading up to the fall of Lord Voldemort.  He mouthed off to Alecto Carrow in the mandatory Muggle Studies as a muggle-born first year.  (In some versions, i have him inheriting Moody's artificial eye from Professor Potter... but it's not required by any means.)

He's got a reputation for being a ruthless bookworm, and quiet as all hell.  He dropped out for a year, then returned the year after - for reasons that were never explained to the student body at large. (He was enough a ruthless bookworm that he didn't actually have to be held back.)  He's just returned to Hogwarts, and seems determined to be... normal, for a change.

As though any teenage wizard has any clue how to be" normal."

I have a few plotlines I can bring to the table, as well, and other OCs that I've peppered around the universe here and there.

Let me know if you are interested.

Offline MissLithTopic starter

Re: Lith's ideas and ramblings (F seeking M)
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 11:32:22 AM »
Oooh bumpy bump!