You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:32:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scenes of Submission (Seeking female writers)  (Read 118 times)

Offline JesterTopic starter

Scenes of Submission (Seeking female writers)
« on: April 28, 2016, 06:30:12 AM »
I am looking for some games that include Male on female submission.  The stories would include bondage, corporal punishment, rape and other extreme themes.

The scenes I have in mind are:

1. Family Bondage - A son/brother returns home after several years away and slowly takes advantage of the female members of his family.  He could be a war veteran or he has returned from a mental hospital.
2. The Coffee Shop Date - They met at the coffee shop and your character was delighted to be asked out by such a good looking respectable man. However at the end of the night your character finds herself in a very different situation....... tied up, gagged and being used by the perfect date.
3. Anything for an A-Grade. Your character is at boarding school desperate to excel for her strict parents. This can all be possible as long as you keep your perverted teacher happy.
4. Office Slut - Years of hard work and excellent grades you never imagined you would be tied over office coffee table available for anyone to fuck.
5. The Sabbatical - A month on an island with noway to call home with just a bunch of like minded perverts. Lets hope it does not get out of hand.
6. Husband's Sin - It was a wonderful wedding but you are now his and he is going to prove it to you.

I would like to include lots of bongage, whipping, spanking ad groups. 

Let me know if you have some other cool ideas.