You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:25:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for fantasy Roleplay centered around adventure [Closed]  (Read 306 times)

Offline AlexanderFrostTopic starter

Hey everyone!

I have an introduction to a plot, as per my usual, however I'm not sure how to flesh out the story any further than what I have so far. It involves an elven man who has recently gone out on his coming of age ritual to survive in the wilderness for a month and after nearly dying in the cold he is rescued by a kind old man who suggests he head to a town to find a new life for himself since he wouldn't be able to return to his hometown. I'm looking to find a companion in the town I arrive in and possibly setting off on a long journey to discover who we really are.

Reply here if you're interested and we can get started! I can't wait to get this story going!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 07:10:50 PM by AlexanderFrost »

Offline Kymikal

Re: Looking for fantasy Roleplay centered around adventure
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 12:53:33 AM »
I'd be interested in plotting out any kind of roleplaying (:

Offline Jclaymore

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 11:28:43 PM »
I would be interested in playing said companion ^^ Been wanting to play something rogue, or mage-ish. maybe a bit of both. I'm also more then willing to help you flesh out the plot ^^

Offline AlexanderFrostTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 12:30:38 AM »
Sorry guys, Someone has already taken me up on this one. I don't know how to close it though 3:

Offline Jclaymore

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 12:34:46 AM »
I'd put a [closed] tag in the title