You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 05:52:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New Member (Seeking F partner(s) for M/M or F/M stories)  (Read 186 times)

Offline lastofthefamousTopic starter

New Member (Seeking F partner(s) for M/M or F/M stories)
« on: April 13, 2016, 11:06:21 AM »
Hello all.

I'm David, or whatever you want to call me. I am a 34 year-old British man who likes to write, amongst other things. I am intelligent, eloquent, handsome, fit, funny, thoughtful...and modest.  ;)

I am straight and dominant and have generally defined myself that way, but I am recently interested in exploring the other sides of the coin: being a switch or submissive, and/or experimenting with other men. But I think I only really connect emotionally and spiritually with women. I'd like to find a female partner or partners interested in exploring these (to me) unknown aspects of my sexuality - and will of course reciprocate. I'm also happy to pursue other themes entirely.

Send me a private message or two if you find me intriguing and we'll think about some ideas. I'm not prescriptive about who I'll communicate with. Be interesting and yourself.