You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:19:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How do you put photo's in your post or forum?  (Read 296 times)

Offline shashaTopic starter

How do you put photo's in your post or forum?
« on: April 12, 2016, 02:16:55 PM »
Hi

I am wondering how do you get photos to post in forums, I know there is this little thing  that you can  upload you photo link between, but everytime I try that, it just shows this , So I guess my question is how to you get the photos to show on the post with out people veiwing it needing to click on the link?

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: How do you put photo's in your post or forum?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 02:23:38 PM »
Hi

I am wondering how do you get photos to post in forums, I know there is this little thing  that you can  upload you photo link between, but everytime I try that, it just shows this , So I guess my question is how to you get the photos to show on the post with out people veiwing it needing to click on the link?

You need to have the actual image linked, not just the page that it sits on.  You'll know that you have the image if the bit after the http ends with something like .jpg, .png, or some other image extension.

The easiest way to find the right link is to right click on the photo itself, then select 'View Image'.  This should take you to a page with nothing but the image showing (no background, no 'forward/next' buttons, etc.)  Select the bit in your browser's address bar, and that should embed properly.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 02:48:38 PM »
Thank you Oniya, I will give that a try:)

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 02:55:42 PM »
Thank you a lot that did the trick