You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:04:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: TheSilentBang's Suggestion Box  (Read 200 times)

Offline TheSilentBangTopic starter

TheSilentBang's Suggestion Box
« on: April 10, 2016, 12:24:25 PM »

Still making thread but there's a pretty picture for you to look at in the meantime.

The Portrait

The curtain was pulled aside and the professor led the model into the room. He watched as her bare feet padded gently on the cold floor of the drawing class, a loose robe pulled tightly against her body. She looked nervous; it must have been her first time posing for a group. As she shimmied out of a pair of simple panties, he turned away and busied himself with his supplies not wanting to add to the girls anxiety. When his eyes looked back up she was sat on the platform in the middle of the room, hugging her knees to protect her modesty, luscious hair spilling over her shoulder. She look beautiful and he hoped he could capture that with his simple charcoals.

In this plot, I would play the guy drawing and you would play the model. I have no concrete reason for why she has decided to start life modelling as I want this to be something we discuss in planning so that the character is completely yours but I don't see this being a quick story, rather one where the relationship between the two grows out of that first session.