You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Drawing Board ◦ F for M ◦ Threads of Blue [open]  (Read 2830 times)

Offline VivifiedVanityTopic starter

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:06:54 PM by VivifiedVanity »

Re: The Drawing Board ◦ F for M ◦ Threads of Blue
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 09:02:59 PM »

Visual Inspiration and Moodboard

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:20:37 AM by VivifiedVanity »

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 09:03:50 PM »

Disclaimer ◦ Read Me

place holder
I’m a fan-based writer by default, and I’m open to AU stories, crossovers, and stories that stick to the desired canon -- mix and match however you see fit, and if I’m on board with what you want, we’ll figure out a way to make it work, just, please, have something in mind when you message me even if it's vague.  Don’t just ask me what I want to do.  Give me a direction: fan-based or original?  What character do you want to play?  What character do you want me to play?  Is there a certain dynamic that you're looking for, faceclaim you would like to see, or bedroom theme you want our characters to explore?

You don't have to have the answer to all of these questions, because I'd be more than thrilled to work out a few of them together, but... at least having some in mind that you want to do.  I don't enjoy trying to hash out ideas just to hash them out.  I want stories that I'm excited to write, not those I'm merely writing for the sake of writing.

p.s.  If you don't see a character or pairing that you're interested in listed below feel free to make the suggestion.

Note: Also, it should go without say, but please have a look at my on and off thread before you message me (posting history is good too) just to make sure that we're on somewhat of the same page with what we want from a story.
place holder

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 12:59:27 PM by VivifiedVanity »

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 09:04:49 PM »

Various Original Pairings and Other Things

what I often put in female characters
  • Modest layers to soft dresses that are easily pushed up and out of the way.  Bodices, bustles, garter sashes, and other various lacy things.
  • Fair endowments are often more modest, moulded into shapely contours only with the help of lacy intimates... or by their absence.
  • Tactile creatures who have the bad habit of wandering touches, warm embraces, and threading their little fingers through locks of hair.
  • Small, fine-boned things or tall and waifish.  Pale skin.  Bright or vivid eyes.  Soft hair.  Warm hands.  Pouty Lips.
  • Observant of those near.  Warm.  Willful.  Soft.  Somewhat Stubborn.  Assertive.  Coy.  Mildly Navïe.  Overly Empathetic.  Comforting.  Tactile.
  • face-claims I'm fond of: Felicity Jones, Claire Foy, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Liv Tyler, Emily Browning, Anne Hathaway.

what I love to find in male characters
  • Long coats, gloves, and layers enough worn beneath to beg being rumpled...  Sweater vests to finely pressed suits complete with matching tie.
  • Emotionally distant characters who are the unwilling victims of finding the one person that they can't get out of their head...
  • Those who walk the lonely middle road between good and evil, never quite finding their way towards one side or the other.
  • Lean, lithe, and whipcord thin.  Pallid.  Fine-boned, dexterous hands with long fingers.  Tall.  Dark hair long enough to be gently brushed aside.
  • Dry.  Moody.  Impassive.  Mildly Possessive.  Intelligent.  Sharp-tongued.  Sensitive.  Dangerous.  Obsessive.  Vulnerable.  Touch-Starved.
  • face-claims I'm fond of: Richard Armitage, Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Hugh Dancy, Ralph Fiennes.

themes I'm looking for, pairings to follow

bedroom themes I love ◦ Dry or Clothed Sex ◦  Dubious Consent ◦ Virginity and First Times ◦ Reluctance ◦ Desperation ◦ Ménage à Trois/MFM
themes I love ◦ Monster x Maiden ◦ Vampire x Victim ◦ Hurt/Comfort ◦ Obsession/Infatuation ◦ Love/Hate

settings I love ◦ The Otherworldly ◦ The Victorian Era ◦ Low/Modern Fantasy ◦ Moody Atmospheres ◦ Dark Fantasy

your character is on the left x mine is on the right and in italics

pairingFae from the Unseelie/Winter Court x the maiden once promised to him

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, virginity and first times, foreign anatomy, obsession/infatuation
length ◦ long-term, short-term, or maybe a bit of both

pairingFae from the Unseelie/Winter Court x Fae from the Seelie Court

potential kinks ◦ dubious consent, foreign anatomy, love/hate, obsession/infatuation, verbal foreplay
length ◦ short-term

pairinga dragon trapped in a mostly human form by a spell x the mortal who finds him

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, first time in a different body, driven by instinct, obsession/infatuation

pairingthe vampire and his mortal ward x the young ward trying to tempt him

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, virginity and first times, role reversal, dangerous seduction
length ◦ short-term

pairingthe vampire addicted to Fae blood x a Fae from the Seelie Court

potential kinks ◦ dubious consent, vampiric thrall, light bondage, aggressive foreplay
length ◦ short-term

pairingthe monster under the bed x the maiden whose bed he lives beneath

potential kinks ◦ dubious consent, virginity and first times, foreign anatomy, wake-up/sleep sex, aggressive foreplay
length ◦ short-term

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 05:34:24 PM by VivifiedVanity »

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 09:05:10 PM »

Various Fanbased Pairings

Marvel/MCU

pairingBucky Barnes, Winter Soldier x OC (a high-value target Hydra wants back alive)

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, inadvertent affair, touch-starved, repressed memories and vibrating metal arms

pairingBucky Barnes, Winter Soldier x Darcy Lewis, Research Assistant and Intern

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, touch-starved, repressed memories and vibrating metal arms

pairingDr. Stephen Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme x Darcy Lewis, Research Assistant and Intern

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, touch-starved, magical foreplay, inappropriate use of desk space, light bondage

pairingLoki, the God of Mischief x OC (Sigyn Iwaldidottir, the Goddess of Fidelity)

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, verbal foreplay, silver tongues and magic fingers, virginity and first-times, overwhelmed by magic

pairingJotunn!Loki, the God of Mischief x OC (Sigyn Iwaldidottir, the Goddess of Fidelity)

potential kinks ◦ dubious consent, foreign anatomy, mild temperature play, silver tongues and magic fingers, benevolent kidnapping

pairingLoki, the God of Mischief x Darcy Lewis, Research Assistant and Intern

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, in over her head, silver tongues and magic fingers, overwhelmed by magic

Star Trek into Darkness/Alternate Reality

pairingKhan Noonien Singh aka John Harrison x Carol Marcus

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, touch-starved, love/hate, passionate revenge

Final Fantasy XV

pairingArdyn Lucis Caelum, Immortal Accursed x Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, the Oracle

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, love/hate, virginity and first times, man or monster

pairingArdyn Lucis Caelum, Immortal Accursed x Iris Amicitia, Demon Hunter

potential kinks ◦ dry or clothed sex, dubious consent, love/hate, benevolent kidnapping, man or monster

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:27:05 AM by VivifiedVanity »

Re: The Drawing Board ◦ F for M ◦ Threads of Blue [updated 4.5]
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 11:07:17 AM »
Updated 4.5

Added ‘potential kinks’ to all pairings + the desired length of the story.
Revamped the layout.
Added and removed a few fanbased pairings.
Added and removed a few original pairings.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 12:48:39 AM by VivifiedVanity »

Updated 5.5

Removed a few of the older pairings where interested has waned.
Added FFXV pairings.
Modified a few of the original pairings