You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:11:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery! Recruiting M/F patrons, Futa servants  (Read 7491 times)

Offline KarmaTopic starter

Re: The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery game, all are welcome!
« Reply #150 on: March 30, 2016, 10:30:57 PM »
Fucked up! I like it.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #151 on: March 30, 2016, 10:39:14 PM »
Thank you ^_^ Is it okay to just post her coming in, and presumably all the arrangements were already made with Mother?

« Reply #152 on: March 30, 2016, 10:41:08 PM »
Yup, jump right in if you like, or we can play out the introduction. Up to you.

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2016, 11:31:53 PM »
We are still recruiting!

Recruiting is still open for more servants and patrons!

Offline FurredMonster

Hey! I'm a bit new here, so apologies for any mistakes I'll make (if I make any, please help me correct them  :-) )

!NSFW! Character Image
Name: Cassy Roberts
Role: Patron
Orientation: 'Straight' (No M partners)
Personality: Outside the bedroom (or cell), Cassy is reserved and professional, though still manages to be charismatic and friendly. She comes off as a sweet girl who's genuinely interested in what everyone has to say. In the workplace, she's driven and ambitious. At the Pit however, Cassy prefers to be reduced to a mewling slut by the more dominant servants (or possibly, other patrons!)
Background: Her parents are co-owners of a large multibillion dollar industrial manufacturing complex that is networked around the world. Due to the scale of their business, they don't really have much time for their daughter. Though they can't give her time, they can give her money, and lots of it. In her desperate attempts to feel loved and wanted, she found the Pit - and now frequents it as often as she can, maintaining a dual life as heir to a massive corporate entity, and willing whore.
Notes: I like it rough and don't really have too many limits other than toilet play and M partners. I am however very considerate of my writing companions! So, if you want to play we should chat OOC about expectations before starting. Check my siggie (Taming the Monster) for my O/O's.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:31:49 AM by FurredMonster »

Welcome to the game! Sheet looks good. :)

Offline FurredMonster

Thanks! Looking forward to playing :3