You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 05:04:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery! Recruiting M/F patrons, Futa servants  (Read 7635 times)

Offline Lynnette

Re: The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery game, all are welcome!
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2016, 01:53:06 PM »
It's the image urls that get changed around, the site links are static :)

And I mainly linked them like this because I just wanted a quick check, I always upload my images to imgur when I'm ready to use them :)

Online KarmaTopic starter

« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2016, 01:55:28 PM »
Foyer
Gray Cells
Black Cells

I'll be writing up an intro post in the Foyer and making an additional White Halls thread for those patrons that like to be pampered. I just didn't have a thread I could copy/paste for that. *snickers*

OOC

Offline Angiejuusan

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2016, 01:58:50 PM »
So uh, is Choko approved, oh wonderful lady Karma?

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2016, 01:59:37 PM »
Yep, everyone so far submitted is approved.

Offline Mora

« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2016, 02:41:57 PM »
So are we good to start posting? :)

« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2016, 02:42:44 PM »
Yup. Working on Fenrella's opening post right now.

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2016, 02:44:10 PM »
Guess I'd better speed up then xD

Offline Mora

« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2016, 02:49:31 PM »
I'll post shortly. :) I will still be making a slave futa to even the odds. :)

Offline bokotousamurai

« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2016, 03:44:12 PM »

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b81fed607eaa3fc9e95752c9bdcbfa47/tumblr_nffi2behaR1rwpk7ko1_500.jpg

Name: Caroline Mathers
Role: Patron
Orientation: Omnisexual
Personality: slutty MILF broodmother, loves futa, won't rest until she has a child for every day of the year.
Background: Caroline was just an ordinary perverted Futanari, that was until her first child was born and she met the children she sired in her one night stands, against all odds every one of them was Futa! Knowing their rarirty and considering them to be the superior gender, Caroline made it her goal to conceive as many Futa as possible!
Notes: the only thing I won't do is Gore and bathroom related stuff.

I know Futa are supposed to be rare in this setting so I can change the back story if that's an issue. I just wanted a character who lives to breed.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 04:26:21 PM by bokotousamurai »

Offline Mora

« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2016, 04:42:26 PM »
[/img]
Name: Sasha Cinna
Role: Servant
Orientation: pansexual
Personality: Sasha aims to please, and she is definitely very flirty. Long before she was part of The Pit, she always felt like she was born to be a servant. She's been trained to always beg for more, even when the treatment she's receiving is very undesirable.
Background:Sasha was always the center of attention. In high school, she was captain of the cheer squad, and leader of almost every club she joined. But due to getting spoiled, she had no real-world skills, so she was having trouble finding a good job. She heard of this club that only took futanari in, and she knew it must be a sign. She was originally just going to work there until she found somewhere else to work at, but she quickly realized once you walk in, you can't get back out.
Notes:  Sasha can take anything her patrons will dish out, and loves being thrown around every now and then.

« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »
Approved. :)

bokotousamurai - if Fenrella finds out your character is futanari, she will be enslaved. Are you interested in that? If not, part of your character will be keeping that a secret.

Offline bokotousamurai

« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2016, 05:38:54 PM »
Ah that's right, I suppose she could coordinate things so that it seems the slaves get knocked up by other patrons and could get people to think she's a strappon fanatic. That said I wouldn't mind being a slave if found out just as long as someone gets impregnated, so I could prolly make it work.

Offline TheMorningstarOption

« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2016, 05:41:03 PM »
Name: Andrea Demille
Role: Patron
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Easy-going, sarcastic and flirtatious, Andrea doesn't find it difficult to see the fun in just about any situation. Her family's money and connections certainly helps with this as she's had something of an easy life thus far.
Background: Growing up on an estate outside the city, Andrea never wanted for anything, her family's vast fortune taking care of all of her needs and the majority of her whims. An intelligent young woman, Andrea received a scholarship she didn't really need to attend university, where she excelled though also indulged in a number of debauched ways of letting off steam. As an heiress to a shipping fortune, she was a regular feature in the tabloids in her younger years causing her parents no end of headaches. Though she's managed to keep a lower profile in recent years, her tastes haven't mellowed in the slightest. She's happy for the opportunity the Pit gives her to indulge herself in any manner of lascivious activities with little to no consequence and utter confidentiality. Sexually she's something of a switch and enjoys the company of partners from all walks of life.
Notes: Here's what I've got, let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change or whathaveyou.

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2016, 05:49:22 PM »
There we go ^_^

Name: Alicia Hale
Role: Servant
Orientation: Bisexual - Versatile
Personality: Whilst perhaps not the sharpest knife in the drawer, little can be said against Alicia's unyielding enthusiasm and upbeat personality. From an academic standpoint, she's not the strongest standing, but she's good at completing most non-thinky jobs without too much thought, and has a very positive relationship to the patrons, regardless of what they wish to do.
Background: Alicia comes from a relatively average place in life. She had regular middle class parents with regular middle class jobs, went to a regular school, and did what she could to get through it as best possible. Aside from P.E, which she easily topped the charts, she didn't do very well in anything else, managing to just barely scrape by, not that it mattered much to her. However, it came with the issue of managing to conceal her extra member, a task easier said than done considering that she was very much so into most of the other girls she shared classes with. Tight clothes and having something extra between her legs didn't make it very easy, but somehow she scraped by for a while, even through puberty, as unlikely as it seemed. However, eventually it came out, and there was no two ways about it, and soon enough, she found herself at The Pit with no memory of how she had ended up there, not that she minded it much, happy she wouldn't have to conceal the extra member anymore. Quickly growing fond of the sexual share of the job as well, she could hardly care anymore about the life outside.
Notes: For ons and offs - See My roleplaying preferences page, if you would, please PM me before sex scenes so we can work out what to include/not include etc. I'm also available through Skype if you wish to discuss there :-) I don't bite - Unless you want me too
More Images (NSFW)

« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2016, 06:47:14 PM »
We are doing well on player and character count! At this point, a few Pit employees wouldn't hurt. Their jobs would be to, primarily, assist Patrons and tend to Servants, and obviously do anything Fenrella demands.

Offline scribus1000

« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2016, 07:48:01 PM »
Could you include the links to various threads in your opening post in this topic? So others don't have to fish through the pages for them.

« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2016, 07:49:32 PM »
Tis done.

Offline Dhi

« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2016, 07:12:04 AM »
Characters are human, but beyond that there are no limitations.
Hi Karma, I'm interested and have a preference for playing futa characters with three cocks. It's been my experience that other posters do not share that particular kink and I've been told it breaks immersion. Would this be a poor fit for the setting you have in mind, or, for those already playing?

« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2016, 07:13:46 AM »
I can't speak for other players so I'll let them voice their own opinions. For me, while it's not my preference, there have been weirder mutations in real life, so I wouldn't say no.

Offline King Serperior

• Elliquiy's Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Elliquiy's Biggest Monster Musume Fan
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • I am a Warlock on par with Magnus Bane!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2016, 07:15:40 AM »
Two, let alone three, cocks are not my thing in regards to Futanari.  For others, it may be, but it's not my personal thing.

Online Sain

« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2016, 07:21:45 AM »
Could be quite fun, but I'm not playing a patron :/

« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2016, 07:22:40 AM »
Sain - Servants can have scenes together too! As long as the scenes make sense. I'm willing to help with that.

Online Sain

« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2016, 07:29:34 AM »
In that case such extraordinarily endowed cell mate for Pircilla would sound pretty sweet.

Offline Lynnette

« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2016, 07:33:39 AM »
I'm pretty indifferent about it, go for it if you want ^_^

Offline Yugishogun

• Giver of amazing items to all those in need
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Elliquiy Arms! Maku Spark!!!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2016, 08:06:28 AM »
Go for it, Dhi. :)