You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cassie's Tales of Wanderlust: A Call to Fellow Travelers (Sub F looking for F/M)  (Read 510 times)

Offline Cassandra CavenaughTopic starter

Selectively accepting new RPs, but quite stacked at this point!

Hello there! If you're reading this, I've already started packing my bags for my next adventure. Don't worry, I haven't embarked just yet; there's still room on the transport for a few fellow travelers. Would you like to come along?

Think Before You Speak

Cassandra meets a lovely, seemingly amateur hypnotist who specializes in unique, and unsolvable cases. It was a quirky thing to come up over dinner, but everyone has their own little deviance. Their chemistry is electric, but something in her mind tics -- there's just something not right about this encounter. Why can't she remember? Why can't she articulate her concerns to her friends and family? What happened that night when she blacked out? It was hard for her to think, to remember, to speak -- she needed help, but her faculties were fleeting. She had to think before she spoke, but the thoughts would never come.

Paradoxical Self: Learning to Obey

In this story a young woman (my character) falls rather deeply for a dominant person (this would be you) who has a peculiar set of rules. When the rules are obeyed, pleasure and approval are given freely. When the rules are broken, they distance themselves. The rules are structured to bend her sense of self and identity; to mold and make her into something she finds mildly repulsive, at first. Her use of complex language is restricted, her own name made taboo, and her very will to continually be better is completely destroyed. Following the rules becomes harder and harder; using more and more of her faculties just to keep up. Meanwhile, the rules begin to shape her outward identity into a more vapid and shallow self -- a true paradox.

In discussion with vividimagination

Moonshard: Safe Words & Safety Nets

A tale of an unlikely pairing between an erotica author (hi that's me) and the one who'd make those stories come to life (you, of course). After writing a rather saucy story wrought with BDSM themes and mild degradation, our ironically timid and shy author receives a bit of fan mail. They start to chat online about the story, its future, and their likes and dislikes but slowly the conversation drifts to reality. Our author isn't quite writing from experience, but she'd like to. Thankfully her fan is more than willing to oblige her proclivities and opens her up to the real world of BDSM, submission, and service. If you get the title reference you get a cookie from Stjepan himself (not really).

In Progress (Legman):

Recent Amusements
  • D/s Protocols and Rituals
  • Ribbon and bows in light bondage
  • Mind control and mental domination

As an aside, please remember to read my O/Os. They're super important. Also, I'm always, always selectively looking for new games and RP partners. I'm an unabashed member of the FxF Writer List, and do prefer playing opposite other female characters regardless of the writers gender tag.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:07:26 PM by Cassandra Cavenaugh »

Re: Cassie's Tales of Wanderlust: A Call for Fellow Travelers
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 10:17:52 PM »
Added "Think Before You Speak"

Re: Cassie's Tales of Wanderlust: A Call for Fellow Travelers
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:43:51 PM »
Updated with a bit of text at the end along with recent amusements. Also, hello ladies! ;)

Updated to reflect availability and current threads.