You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 04:43:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars: Clone Wars Survivors [NC/EX F/F/F/F small group] Interest Check  (Read 218 times)

Online KarmaTopic starter

Iím interested in running a small group (four, ideally) game focused around four young women that survive the Jedi Purge. I will play Ahsoka Tano, ex-Jedi. One of you will play Barriss Offee, Ahsokaís disgraced, formerly-imprisoned almost-lover who saw the Order for what it was before anyone else but turned to murder to make her point. The other two players can be canon Jedi or otherwise Force-users if you like if they are the right age Ė Iím targeting 18-24 years old for the characters. Otherwise, the other two can play OCs. Shortly before our story, which takes a few years after Order 66, Ahsoka rescued Barriss from her confinement in an attempt to find any ally she can. The two do not trust each other in the least but still have a deep desire to repair their friendship. The circumstances of the other two women can be decided between the players and myself. Please let me know if youíre interested. :)

Offline Ember Star

I haven't watched the Clone Wars much so far. But if that isn't a problem, I'm tentatively interested in bringing in an OC.

Offline Esmeralgirl

• Split personality owner, cuddle bear, fluffy pillow <3
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Everywhere you go, will be followed by shadow.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'm very much same like Ember. I've not seen the clone wars but if it's okay with you guys, I'm definitely up for a Star wars play.

Sounds like we have our two OCs! :D

If we have interest from a fourth that doesn't want to/can't play Barriss, I'm okay with that. Better to get started.