You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:36:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP to pass the time - Plenty of options  (Read 400 times)

Offline DazzlingCockroachTopic starter

RP to pass the time - Plenty of options
« on: March 19, 2016, 04:25:58 PM »
Hullo! Here are a few roleplay themes I wanna explore as of now. Also, since it might be useful here's my ONs/OFFs thread.
All these are open to smuttiness.

Mass Effect
I'm a huge lover of this universe, and would be down to play about any kind of OC. The scenario would also be completely free. From the exciting life of a Cerberus operative to the classical one of a young asari discovering the world and paying her rent by working at the bar down the street... Anything, really.

Star Wars
Yet again, big fan. I have multiple character concepts ready, from the Noghri brawler to the unassuming Covallon... I have something for every scenario. Once again, very open. Come at me (with your ideas)!

Survival
I'm interested in the domain of skill itself and would find fun to try and RP them out. It could be the post-apocalyptic kind, the end-of-the-world and two-against-all seems like a fun scenario. It could also be the stranded-out-there-helpless kinda thing. In any case, I was thinking something modern.

Synthetic
Roleplaying a synthetic being has always been attractive to me. The sheer pragmatism, the perfectly calibrated precision, and all the gadgets... I'll play in about any setting with you, if I can play an AI. ^^

If you have other ideas that you think would interest me, don't hesitate to post them below! Given my boredom, I should pretty active if I'm not asleep (I live in the UTC+1 zone). Looking forward to playing with you!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:25:12 AM by DazzlingCockroach »

Offline DazzlingCockroachTopic starter

Re: RP to pass the time - Plenty of options
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 10:39:14 AM »
the typical chime of the radio channel opening up rings:
Relocate to position Delta ! I repeat, relocate to position Delta !

The commanding officer can be heard over the bursts of fire:
You heard the man, boys! We move to position "One on One / Solo Roleplay wanted" ! Now ! Move, move move !