You have been "invited"- involuntarily, of course. The venue is a remote island in the South Pacific and the event is a dark net-televised gaming event with you as a participant. It is a spin of Russian Roulette except your gun will be pointed at your opponent. The last man, or woman, standing will win the grand prize of ten million dollars in gold coin.
You come from all walks of life...from assassins to businessmen to waitresses and housewives. All of you have been chosen for your pursuit of the thrill. Your host is Mihkul Sarkoff, retired hit man for the Russian mob boss, Victor Pechenko.The Game
Each player will receive an electronically-activated revolver, equipped with an activation light and one silver bullet.
The players will wear a special badge, designating them as potential targets. Guns will only fire at those wearing badges (to protect the host and the servants). When it becomes the turn for the particular player to pull the trigger he or he may point it at the player of his choice. If the chamber is empty there will be a loud click and play moves to the next player. If the gun fires, the opponent is killed, eliminating them from the game. The person firing the kill shot will then retrieve the eliminated player's gun and however many chambers are still unfired on that gun. The last person standing will be deemed the winner.The Rules
1. All Elliquiy rules, including god-modding, will apply and word of the GM is final.
2. Posting order and order of shooting will be based on order of sign-up.
3. Action of gun will be based on six-sided dice roll. As each gun is activated and trigger pulled, one side is removed from the die. ex: first time trigger per gun pulled, six sides, second time, 5 sides, etc
4. Diceplay using E's dicebot
5. Initial post to explain how player was brought to island and their reaction to it.
6. Posts will be desired between each players' turn, possibly forming bonds and interactions between players.
7. Players allowed to write a post-mortem post in the event of their demise.
8. Death is final and player is eliminated from the game.
9. Players that do not post within a week without notifying GM will be an automatic kill.
Looking for 6-8 players. Please reply to this thread with a brief character sheet(below). Good luck.
Physical description: (photos preferred)
Personality and history: