You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:19:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Drow's Dark Desires (not for the squeamish, faint of heart or easily offended)  (Read 935 times)

Online DrowdeviantTopic starter

Hello boys, girls, men, women and all those who dwell here on E.

I'm in a most...interesting mood at the moment. You could say downright evil...maybe extremely mischievous and cruel.

But enough about that. On with the show.

This thread will be for my very dark plot ideas. Plots that seem straight out of a horror movie.

PM me if any of these spooky little tales interest you and feel free to pitch me any chilling little plots you come up with yourself, I could always use more after all. >:)

Plot Elements I like to see (not that they all have to be included)
Bimbofication
Milfs
Drow
Stage magic
BDSM
Temptation
Corruption
Transformation
Demons
Adventure
Peril
Fight for Dominance
Romance
Deadpool
Vampires
Werewolves
Harpies
Gorgons
Mermaids/Mermen
Genies
Magic users
High Fantasy
Non Con
Consensual
Teasing
Embarrassment
Seduction
Possessiveness
Jealousy
Revenge
Fear
Sadism
Possible snuff (Just in case anyone is into that)
Fisting
Blade Play
Hypnosis
Impalement of all kinds
(More to be added as I have the inspiration...)

The Dollmaker(MXF, FxF,FutaxF)
Vanity, the most evil human sin. But one that you have committed. After all who kind of man wants a woman who's old, fat and wrinkled? But surgery is too expensive, very much so for how much of it you would definitely need to keep being your beautiful self. But one day you receive a letter in the mail with no return address. Inside is a piece of paper that only has the url printed and password, for some place called "The doll house". Upon investigation you discover the site to be a forum filled to the brim with women of all shapes and sizes, all of whom offering anything and everything to enter a lottery where one lucky lady will win a complete makeover by "The Dollmaker", the site's owner. Previous winners have gone from being totally average women to venerable avatars of Aphrodite herself, some you recognize as CEOS of fortune 500 companies and other internationally famous actresses. After sacrificing something very close you you are entered in the drawing...and win! However you're not given any information on how or when you will receive your prize. Heartbroken you go to sleep that night, unaware that Doll maker plans to abduct you in the night and take you back to their lair to be made into yet another of the venerable goddesses you've seen on the site. Though there have been a few occasion where winners of the lottery are never heard from again. After all nothing is free...and a debt to the Doll Maker is always paid, whether the individual is willing or not.

My lovely assistant(MxF, FxF, FutaxF   CRAVING!!!!)
You were an avid fan of stage magic as a child, always fascinated by those men and women who seemed to do the impossible as well as regularly put themselves in mortal danger. You aspired to be like them...that is...until puberty. Then that special "Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed" went on the air and shattered that part of your little world, showing you how those grand illusions were merely smoke and mirrors. But the glitz and glam of stage magic would find you once again as a young adult who was fresh out of college. Unfortunately for you the job market you just spent fours years to finally be able to exploit had just suddenly crashed. Penniless and desperate to play the bills, you spot a flyer on day at the bar you usually haunt. On the front of it there is an alluring dark red haired woman. She is clad in fishnet tights under a pair of black leather booty shorts, knee high black stiletto heeled boots and a white bustier under a tuxedo jacket. She is depicted as being gagged and shackled to a table, a menacing and razor sharp looking buzzsaw half way to violently splitting her and the table in two. Accompanying this are two more of other alluring looking scantily clad vixens in similar perilous scenarios, one looking to being skewered with swords and the other being trapped in half closed iron maiden Underneath this illustration are the following words: Magician's Assistant Wanted. Must be trustworthy and able to do assigned tasks to the letter. Pay will be negotiated upon being hired. Any party's that think they are suitable candidates are to report to the Lotus Theatre at noon. Interviews will be conducted on a first come first served basis. It seems ironic, the fake world that you abandoned as teen potentially being your salvation. Besides all there is to being an assistant is a pretty face and the willingness to prance about the stage in slutty little outfits to distract all the audience. Obviously as you now know none of that cheesy hocus pocus is actually real. A woman can't be sawn in half, skewered by swords, shredded into confetti, impaled, cremated, dismembered, stretched like a rubber band and emerge unharmed at the end...right? But unbeknownst you what this particular magician does is all too real, and he intends on doing anything and everything his twisted mind can think to you. After all the people demand entertainment, and who are you to deny them?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 06:30:14 PM by Drowdeviant »

Re: Drow's Dark Desires (not for the squeamish or faint of heart)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 07:44:59 PM »
Come on down boys and girls, let's make some kinky nightmare fuel. >:)

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 12:38:58 PM »
bump

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 05:30:12 PM »
bump ~

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 06:07:01 PM »
Still looking for these plots boys and girls. ;)

Come on now, I don't bite...hard. >:)

*hums a funeral dirge as he waits in hope for new RP partners*

Still looking everyone. I'm fully willing to hear your take on the plots I've put up or have you pitch me one of your plot ideas. :3