1) Are player characters just students or will there be staff PCs as well?
2) In the event of there being staff PCs are you expecting a "them-and-us" type set up, with staff being dominant and students being submissive, or can characters effectively "change sides" or "be on the other side"?
3) The whole thing of driving the students insane and or killing them sounds great fun, but might put people off if the idea is to kill off player characters, unless you are only referring to drop-outs, so are you only going to kill NPCs and drop-outs?
4) Obviously, being a girls' school, there is going to be lesbian sex somewhere. I shouldn't have to ask this, but I will anyway: is it okay for a player to ask another player to change their post if it involves something they don't like?
5) Will there be tentacles and oviposition and the like? If so, I will go grab a friend who I know will love this. In fact I'll bring her in anyway, because chances are she'll enjoy it even without her two favourite kinks...
6) Are there limits on the powers and abilities characters have, and if so what are they? If not, why not?
I think that's all of mine, for now. Except the big one that I haven't asked, but someone else has already asked it, and as long as the answer to my question 4 is the right one, it shouldn't make any difference.