You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:43:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: From 2016 to 1942 pacific, a navy time travel adventure.  (Read 265 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

From 2016 to 1942 pacific, a navy time travel adventure.
« on: February 20, 2016, 04:19:59 AM »
In this one, I would be playing the Captain of a guided missile cruiser in the middle of war games exercises off the Korean coast. During a strong electrical storm and fog, my ship vanishes,and reappears in 1942, the Pacific, a day or two before the decisive Battle of Midway. I was thinking that my ship would encounter some Japanese destroyers and sink them, picking up survivors, which gives us some clue of whats going on, then we decide to enter the fight on the side of Task force 16 and 17.

You could play an allied officer, who you play is up to you, lets make it ours, perhaps the captain of a flying boat under the guns of a japanese destroyer or two whos been forced down.

I'm looking for a certain amount of detail, but not complete, as I can look up any important information, and so can you.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 05:50:17 AM by playfullchick76 »

Re: From 2016 to 1942 pacific, a navy time travel adventure.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 05:50:58 AM »
An old idea reworded, dont hesitate to pm me or reply if this appeals to you. Lets have fun with this one.

Re: From 2016 to 1942 pacific, a navy time travel adventure.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 09:55:50 AM »
No takers yet, i live in hope.