You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:09:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New to This and would like to try something....  (Read 226 times)

Offline StormAngelusTopic starter

• Eris' Maiden of Storms, Hugmeister of many, and Redhead Extraordinaire!
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Getting my exercise jumping to conclusions...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
New to This and would like to try something....
« on: February 18, 2016, 09:37:49 AM »
Greetings!

My name's Storm, and I would actually like to be PART of an RP. Since I'm new to this, I'd need some guidance and I will ask your patience, because I have role-played, but never in this format. I've done tabletop and LARP. Let me give you a few things I'm interested in, and if you like what you see, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm learning slowly. :D

1. I am looking for an erotic RP. I'm not bad about getting into a story, but the erotica must play a strong role in the story. I'm particularly trying to learn how to develop descriptive writing, so someone who's good at this would be a blessing.
2. I don't mind M/F and F/F stuff. I will not play a male only because I don't know what it's like to be male, and until I get the descriptive details down, I won't go for that just yet. Perhaps later.....
3. I will do Dom/Sub work, as I've actually done BBW Domming IRL. I've never dommed females, but I'm willing to learn how to handle myself in an off chance meeting in RP.
4. I do not mind playing supernaturals, but please, please, PLEASE - be creative. Don't try to use a sexy stare on me when you're in werewolf form - I'm going to be more likely to draw a silver blade and tell you to bring it instead in game.
5. YOU write the story as well - that means no cutting corners. If you're going to write a story from the RP, I wanna see, too! :) And I will attempt to write as well.
6. I enjoy high fantasy, New World of Darkness, old World of Darkness (also known as VTM), gothic horror and medieval story styles. I am willing to learn new stuff, but I don't go for much of the modern stuff - Teen titans, Kimpossible, all the stuff that really should stay for kids. I follow the concept that those should stay untouched because they're enjoyed by kids everywhere, and it's kind of a hands off thing, I don't know how else to explain it.
7. I will NOT do adult/child RPs - just NO. Incest is running a close edge to NOville, it's got to be distant relations. And as for violence, well..... let's just say I'm okay with the fantasy of it, but having a character actually go through it might not be a good idea. Trigger warnings there.

I will say this, I'm not into anime or Justice league or Marvel or anything like that, I really can't get into that. Not because I don't have an appreciation for it, it's just not something that stirs my muse. And I do apologize, my Muse is a moody wench.

I'm looking to participate, not write, not just yet, so if you're aiming to build something to help you write, then I'm willing to hear your offers. I try very hard to answer everybody, but if I sense all you're looking for is a PM romp or straight smut, please don't contact me. I'm not looking to cyber. That being said, I don't mind erotica - but there's a difference between it and just trolling for someone to cyber with. That's what I mean.

So! I do hope this helps, and I look forward to hearing from some folks. Thanks for your time! :)

Thanks,
Storm
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 05:52:06 AM by StormAngelus »