My name's Storm, and I would actually like to be PART of an RP. Since I'm new to this, I'd need some guidance and I will ask your patience, because I have role-played, but never in this format. I've done tabletop and LARP. Let me give you a few things I'm interested in, and if you like what you see, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm learning slowly.
1. I am looking for an erotic RP. I'm not bad about getting into a story, but the erotica must play a strong role in the story. I'm particularly trying to learn how to develop descriptive writing, so someone who's good at this would be a blessing.
2. I don't mind M/F and F/F stuff. I will not play a male only because I don't know what it's like to be male, and until I get the descriptive details down, I won't go for that just yet. Perhaps later.....
3. I will do Dom/Sub work, as I've actually done BBW Domming IRL. I've never dommed females, but I'm willing to learn how to handle myself in an off chance meeting in RP.
4. I do not mind playing supernaturals, but please, please, PLEASE - be creative. Don't try to use a sexy stare on me when you're in werewolf form - I'm going to be more likely to draw a silver blade and tell you to bring it instead in game.
5. YOU write the story as well - that means no cutting corners. If you're going to write a story from the RP, I wanna see, too! :) And I will attempt to write as well.
6. I enjoy high fantasy, New World of Darkness, old World of Darkness (also known as VTM), gothic horror and medieval story styles. I am willing to learn new stuff, but I don't go for much of the modern stuff - Teen titans, Kimpossible, all the stuff that really should stay for kids. I follow the concept that those should stay untouched because they're enjoyed by kids everywhere, and it's kind of a hands off thing, I don't know how else to explain it.
7. I will NOT do adult/child RPs - just NO. Incest is running a close edge to NOville, it's got to be distant relations. And as for violence, well..... let's just say I'm okay with the fantasy of it, but having a character actually go through it might not be a good idea. Trigger warnings there.
I will say this, I'm not into anime or Justice league or Marvel or anything like that, I really can't get into that. Not because I don't have an appreciation for it, it's just not something that stirs my muse. And I do apologize, my Muse is a moody wench.
I'm looking to participate, not write, not just yet, so if you're aiming to build something to help you write, then I'm willing to hear your offers. I try very hard to answer everybody, but if I sense all you're looking for is a PM romp or straight smut, please don't contact me. I'm not looking to cyber. That being said, I don't mind erotica - but there's a difference between it and just trolling for someone to cyber with. That's what I mean.
So! I do hope this helps, and I look forward to hearing from some folks. Thanks for your time! :)