You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:20:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Romantic Plots, and other things the Perpetual New Guy wants! [M for F]  (Read 144 times)

Offline NeophyteTopic starter

I don't make very flashy request threads, and I haven't been around for a long time on this site. However, I am making an effort to come back in order to polish my writing skills and character building. I have a few ideas, mostly revolving around areas, places and people, less pairings and settings.

One main idea I has was a restaurant. The pairings here could be endless, but an incest pairing between a mother/son or a (prefered older) sister/brother, or cousins. Non-con can be negotiated, but I'm looking more for a romance budding from working so close together. I have many brainstorming ideas for this, so please come to me with your thoughts!

Another idea I had was a roleplay focused on adultery. Incest could be involved here too, same pairings as above. I don't like playing fathers, it's just a preference of mine. Sorry, but I love you anyway!

I'll add more things as I go along. Right now I'm more into PM roleplays, so if you would like to talk to me about an idea you have, drop me a line!

Thank you for listening!