You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:03:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lady Sinful looking for a roll with a Marvel Man  (Read 283 times)

Offline Sinfulkarma129Topic starter

Lady Sinful looking for a roll with a Marvel Man
« on: February 06, 2016, 10:51:40 PM »
I find myself eyeing the Marvel roster as of late and it has created an itch I need scratched. The men just look like they could give it to a girl all night....and all morning if she asked really nicely. So I'm sending out a call for anyone who wants to give it a go, OCxCanon pairings wanted, I can be convinced into playing certain canon females....or males.....I look forward to your replies.

Offline majinmaster

Re: Lady Sinful looking for a roll with a Marvel Man
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »
I too have been considering a role set in the marvel universe. Whilst I haven't picked any particular character, I think with the current setting (using the cinema universe) there have been plenty of opportunities for pairings to arise: cap and widow when on the run, widow and hulk before/during/after lullaby, hawkeye and scarlet witch during sarkovia...

I'm fairly open to playing pretty much anyone on the current roster and I'm sure we could come up with a suitable scenario. Anyways. My hat is in the ring. If you're interested please send me a message.

Online summoner2183

Re: Lady Sinful looking for a roll with a Marvel Man
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 07:58:02 PM »
Throw my hat in the ring as well. We can discuss details as we go along.